Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: [Check4SPAM] RE: GPS Treasure Hunting - South Lanarkshire Libraries

Default [Check4SPAM] RE: GPS Treasure Hunting - South Lanarkshire Libraries

[URL Attempt] User received an error - No action required!

Hello GAGBers
    I am a Librarian in South Lanarkshire Libraries and currently in conjunction with Book Week Scotland we are running a promotion deeply inspired by Geocaching. We are calling it GPS Treasure Hunting though so its all nice and separate and hopefully for a little added name recognition for novices. And I didn’t strictly follow all the rules.
    Anyway if anybody lives in the Glasgow and Lanarkshire area feel free to take part. This is my first time doing this too so I don’t think everything will run super smooth but fingers crossed, and please bear in mind this is aimed at newbs and people who have not taken part in this kind of activity before.
    As I have not posted before I cannot leave you my email or website but if one happened to Google ‘ActiveIT - Learning Centres in Libraries’ and followed the first link then you could find my wee site.
    I was also graciously aided by the ColdWetNLost clan, thanks so much

Scott Broadfoot

Read the above, followed link and am now curious as to how much interest the treasure hunt received. So have sent Scott an e-mail asking for more details hmy:
    Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.

I wanted to chase it up too as I grew up only a couple of miles away from his library and my sister doth cache there.

Be my guest, not poaching, just trespassing politely. Tell Scott to ignore my email and deal with someone who can speak from knowledge!
    Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.

I hope you have received the emails I have forwarded as it is a request to get involved with something along the same lines.
    I have held it back as it really needs to be voted on as a GAGB decision not just one person

Would be interesting to see how they tackled it

Lilian