Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: GAGB Rep

Default GAGB Rep

I am running an event on March 10th 2013 in Leek, Staffordshire. It will be an information event about geocaching for new and not so new cachers. I am hoping to have reps from various different caching outfits there. I wondered whether one of the GAGB committee could attend. I have asked Northking but he can't commit at the moment so just wondered if anyone else could. The event will be held from midday until 6.00pm. Thanks.

That's a trek for me Daryl and am unsure on the work side of things at the mo. If I can, I will. Please nudge me nearer the time if possible.

If those that live closer can't go ..... then I may be able to arrange something.

But as it would involve my 'work diary' for the Monday morning, I couldn't commit until about a month ahead of time.
    GAGB member since 2005
    GAGB Committee member 2010 to 2016 (Chair 2012 to 2015)
    UK Mega Event Chairman 2009 (Weston-super-Mare)

I just need to run it past the wife, but don't intend to overload her at present. I explained this to Daryl, so was surprised that he posted here.
    I'm sure once the festivities are done that I'll find an appropriate moment.
    Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.

I posted so that the onus wasn't put on you Jeff, knowing how things can be at home for you with the little un. It's always best to have some back up as you know.

There is no longer a need for anyone to keep a clear diary as I have noticed that Daryl has cancelled this event on Facebook.
    Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.

Yes CANCELLED