Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello to everyone,I am buttercup wife of frosty68 and we cache under the name of The Frosties! .we recently moved to Huddersfield and are slowly getting to know the area and other local cachers.we have 4 children but only two live at home now and they are twin sons Ben and Tom who love to take charge of the gps when they come out with us.work commitments often get in the way off caching as at the moment I work nights, hopefully soon I can change this giving me more time to play out

Welcome Doreen, thanks for joining. We're going through a bit of a transitional roller coaster at the mo, but stick with us. We hope to make it worthwhile for everyone.
    Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.

Hi, buttercup, welcome to the gagb, I bet your husband takes you on some great caching adventures

My husband frosty68 is wonderful, he knows how to show me a good time and knows where all the best Tupperware is

Quote Originally Posted by frosty68 View Post
    Hi, buttercup, welcome to the gagb, I bet your husband takes you on some great caching adventures
    Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    My husband frosty68 is wonderful, he knows how to show me a good time and knows where all the best Tupperware is
    .... and expect you both sit at either end of the sofa talking to each other via facebook

Welcome any way ... sorry that you had a few problems with the forum timeouts. It is something that we are currently working on.
    GAGB member since 2005
    GAGB Committee member 2010 to 2016 (Chair 2012 to 2015)
    UK Mega Event Chairman 2009 (Weston-super-Mare)