Good Day!

I'm a Canadian, living in Vancouver, BC on the West coast of Canada. I'm working on a puzzle which requires the assistance of a person in the UK.

The UK version of the puzzle is:

GC425C7 - Gemini UK

In a nutshell:

• you must obtain a TB, which is really a cache container with a small electronic device in it. I don't know if batteries are provided, you should bring two AA batteries
  • The device is location specific, you must be at the posted coordinates for the puzzle
  • Once at GZ, you must insert the batteries, and the device will hand shake with a nearby WiFi network, and the coordinates for the final will be displayed

NOW HERE'S THE CATCH

• When you are performing the activities above, I must be doing the same thing here in Vancouver. If the two devices aren't on-line to the networks at the same time, no joy
  • Vancouver is 8 hours behind the UK time wise. I.e. 08:00 UK time is 00:00 Vancouver time
  • This will require some coordination in picking a date & time which works for the two of us
  • If you think you can get it to work, without going to GZ, it won't, I've tried with the device which I have, and the CO assures me you need to go to GZ

If anyone is interested in working on this puzzle together, please drop me a note at the geocaching website (my geocaching handle is "Sailaboat") or reply to this post.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Sailaboat