Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: JJEF Signing In

Default JJEF Signing In

Good day one and all, I/We cache as JJEF here in Berkshire and though I will be the only one appearing on here my partner in crime is Eileen and forms the EF half of our title!

Thank you for allowing us to join the forum and I hope I can add to the group as and when

Will be going out shortly for another lunch time jaunt on my bike while the weather is still so mild, yeah I know "Fair Weather Cacher n All That"

Cheers

John

Lol we are all fair weather cachers sometimes

I'm not sure he'll see your reply this long after the original post

Been out a couple of days running now but the weather is due to return to normal at the weekend!
    We have been spoilt lately with such mild conditions here in the South East

Really enjoyed my lunchtime jaunts but I'm running out of viable sites as they get further away and the trips out get longer.

Got one or two more for next week though

Oops, on my phone it looked like 2009
    I'm not a great fan of caching in the rain, but cold weather is pretty good as the mud freezes and what's now peat bog becomes as easy to walk on as tarmac

Quote Originally Posted by frosty68 View Post
    I'm not a great fan of caching in the rain, but cold weather is pretty good as the mud freezes and what's now peat bog becomes as easy to walk on as tarmac
    Peat Bog!!!! That sounds a bit adventurous

The cold weather certainly keeps the midges & muggles at bay though which is great

Quote Originally Posted by frosty68 View Post

The cold weather certainly keeps the midges & muggles at bay though which is great

Welcome JJEF. Yes I almost had Wollaton Park to myself yesterday, which allowed me to find a couple of caches that would have otherwise been impossible. Lying on the floor at the side of the lake reaching up an overflow pipe could not be done with the usual dozen or so joggers and duck watchers! (And someone asking me whether I had collapsed)
    Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.