Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: keehotee RIP

Default keehotee RIP

I am sorry to have to inform you that Tim Hampson (keehotee) passed away suddenly, over the Easter weekend.

As well as designing and recently updating the GAGB logos, Tim was a past GAGB committee member and a regular contributor in the GAGB & Groundspeak forums and Facebook groups.

I personally have some fond memories to look back on - from him following our Somerset caching team around the Commando Challenge route in 2008 with a video camera just so he could catch us wallowing in mud ..... through to finding some of his sneaky and fun caches in Devon & Somerset.

Our thoughts are with Ali (*mouse*) and Fred at this very difficult time. RIP Tim.
    GAGB member since 2005
    GAGB Committee member 2010 to 2016 (Chair 2012 to 2015)
    UK Mega Event Chairman 2009 (Weston-super-Mare)

Very sorry to hear this, although I never met him.

Another caching character gone. A loss to the game as well as his friends and family. Always so sad to hear a cacher has passed on; RIP Tim/keehotee. Missed by those who knew him in person, and those who knew him through his caches, logs and posts.

It is always sad when someone you know passes away unexpectedly but even worse when it is someone who has so much to live for and enjoy.
    We will always remember Tim for the fun loving guy that he was and for the enjoyment he gave others when he and Ali organised the 'Summer Camp' events.
    Our sincere condolences go out to Ali and Fred on their very sad loss.
    RIP Tim

RIP Tim - taken too soon

Sincere condolences to Ali and Fred

Tim's quality and often humorous caches positively lit up the geocaching map down here in East Devon - An expert at cache manufacturing & camouflage techniques his ''Caching Commando'' on Woodbury Common is up there with the best.
    My condolences go out to his partner Ali. RIP Tim - you will be sorely missed by the UK Geocaching community