Thanks Thanks:  6

Thread: A Wild (West) Christmas 2014

Default A Wild (West) Christmas 2014

Our annual camping meet has moved east to the cache rich county of Wiltshire and is returning to the popular Christmas theme.

Book the date in your diaries for: "A Wild (West) Christmas 2014" NOW!

Essential dates for your diary
    20th to 22nd June 2014

The event once published in December will be found here:
    http://coord.info/GC4QFCV

Planning is obviously at a very early stage, but we have today jumped the biggest hurdle and booked the Blacklands Lakes Holiday Centre.

It is a very well kept site with good facilities and we have sole use of the Paddocks field along with a large covered BBQ building.

There are a few down sides I'm afraid:
    * Only a handful of hook-ups
    * Only 60 pitches
    * An increase in camping fees, hopefully not too much

It is a little early to book anything yet as we have yet to sort that side of things out, so I'm afraid we wont be taking any requests yet. Once we have sorted out the pricing and how we are going to organise the bookings, then the bookings and payments will be to us as this years camp.

The best place for discussions regarding this event is in the Facebook group we have set up for this purpose, however we will monitor this forum and answer any questions.

The event is open for bookings, details of how to book and prices are on the listing page.

As mentioned on an earlier post we have been limited to 60 pitches this year and these are now almost half booked. This event will almost certainly be a sell-out so please book early to avoid disappointment.

I have booked and see you there