Reading through some comments on FBook and comments regarding the change needed and getting the old boys/girls network out so as everything can be changed for the good.
Without the old boys & girls there would not be a GAGB as we kept it going when others couldn't be bothered.
As for change and the new guard, I can't really see what has been changed since I resigned apart from the following:
Digital newsletter no longer hosted on the GAGB server, not a good move in my opinion.
Donations bar not regularly updated (or no donations coming in)
Still no FULL end of year accounts due to the fact that the then treasurer would not work from 6 months of my figures, in which case there will never be a full end of year statement because the new always inherits 6 months from the old
Website still almost the same as it was when I left (as it was when I changed it from the green one) just a couple of pages updated.

Not having a dig at anybody but thoroughly fed up with people forever moaning about the 'old guard', during my time I saw people who thought it was easy, come and go.
Oh well 3 new people on this year now so I hope that they all last the full term.