Inspired by the question "Where Next?" after holding a cache event on Scafell Pike back in 2006, since '07 I've been hosting events at far-flung and off-the-tourist-trail locations at a variety of spots around Britain. So far I've visited St Kilda in 2007 (way out west), St Agnes IOS in 2008 (way down south, UK), Unst in the Shetlands in 2009 (way up north), a tidal island off the south coast of Jersey in 2010 (way down south, Britain), Eigg in the Small Isles for 2011 (way away from the madding crowds) and Bryher IOS in 2012 (way out west, England). Last year was my first 'failure', when my trip to the InPinn on Skye went awry.

Perhaps asking people to climb a famously difficult mountain was too much, so for June 2014 I'm setting the Difficulty and Terrain levels a fair bit lower, and returning to the Channel Isles for the eighth of these meets. I've a cool spot on Jersey in mind and more info will follow once I've talked a reviewer into approving it, but keep Sunday June 15th 2014 free in your caching diary for now...

I'm also hoping to arrange meets on the other islands in the weeks either side of this, and will post links here as soon as I'm able. Hope to see you in the sunniest corner of the British Isles this summer!