Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Forum issue

Default Forum issue

Has there been a problem with this forum? I haven't seen a message anywhere about it. It is showing that the last time I logged in was on 31st Mar, and my last post before this one was on 24th Mar. Both not true, but not a real issue to me as only my posts in the Off Topic section have gone. Just wondered.

Strange... I'm seeing your last login as this morning, but like you I'm seeing 24th March as your last prior post. My own details all seem to be correct.
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

There was a problem that was discovered and identified on Friday evening and fixed yesterday.

Our web hosting was migrated to a new server on 2nd April - but we discovered they had only changed the DNS records for gagb.org.uk to the new server (and that gagb.org.uk was still pointing at the old server).

Therefore, anyone that had posted using the .org.uk address were posting to the old server. This also caused confusion with some of the committee posts (we all thought we were going a bit mad!)

If you posted anything under .org.uk it is advised to repost it. (both .co.uk and .org.uk are working correctly now).
    GAGB member since 2005
    GAGB Committee member 2010 to 2016 (Chair 2012 to 2015)
    UK Mega Event Chairman 2009 (Weston-super-Mare)

Thank you Maple Leaf, that explains it.

I did log in this morning Bill, that is why you will see my last log in date as that, but for myself at that moment when I logged in it showed for me my last login as 31st Mar.

At least it's sorted, that's the main thing