Thanks Thanks:  7

Thread: request period for the Annual UK Mega Event 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation request period for the Annual UK Mega Event 2017

I have been asked, when the request period, will open for the Account for 2017.

Just to confirm that the request period for the account for 2017, will open at 00:00 1st October 2014, and close at 24:00 31st October 2014.

As per the Standing Arrangement, if more than one request is made. The Requesting Committees, will be required to Tender for the Account, in the format laid out in this forum.

With a final Decision being made by the representatives of the 2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015 Committees, who form the Stake Holder Committee.

The 2017 Event will be the 10th Annual Mega Event to be held, so a momentous Anniversary Event.

Tegeingl
    On Behalf of the Stake Holder Committee
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

Exclamation Acceptance for Requests for the Annual UK Mega Commettee Account 2017

Please Note that Acceptance of Requests for the Annual UK Mega Event Committee Account for 2017. Are now Open!

This will close at 24:00 on the 31-10-2014.

If more than one request is made, the Chairman of each requesting Committee, will be contacted individually, with a request to submit a Tender in the agreed format (as posted in the Forum).

If at 24:00 on the 31-10-2014 there is only one request. That committee will automatically be awarded the Account for 2017

Tegeingl
    On behalf of the Annual UK Mega Event Committee Account Stake Holder Committee
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl

Exclamation Awarding of the Annual UK Mega Committee Account for 2017

It is with great please that I can officially announce that the Annual UK Mega Committee Account for 2017, is awarded to

Devon Mega Committee
    Chairman Trublatmil

I am sure that they will make the UK Community Proud.

Dave

On behalf of the Steering Committee.

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl