Thread: Test notifications

Default Test notifications

A test to see if the forum notification Emails get delivered and what they look like.

Quote Originally Posted by martybartfast View Post
    A test to see if the forum notification Emails get delivered and what they look like.

Did notifications come through ok?

A Note for Forum members: You can subscribe to threads so you can keep up to date. You can do this via an App called Tapatalk or by clicking on 'Thread Tools' in the web view of the forum.

There are settings at the bottom to customise your email notifications.

Please note on the email notifications you receive, it says the following:

"There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again."

So be sure to click the link in the emails to keep up to date.
    "Defeat may test you; It need not stop you. If at first you don't succeed, try another way. For every obstacle, there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. The greatest mistake is giving up."
    Author Unknown :socool:

I was interested to see if the mails sent automatically by the forum software had the same mixed domains (.co.uk & .org.uk) as the mailings re the elections etc, and they do. I still think that should be sorted out and you should only use the one domain for everything, and I suspect that may be behind a lot of the problems with people not getting mails.

I do not know enough about the tech side, but you seem to be very knowledgeable. It is very good of you to offer your support and input

I receive the forum notifications ok and the committee emails.

I listed the domain addresses that I have received in the thread. In one of the threads, a test notification was sent out from the other domain, so both will have been used, but I still did not receive it??

Thank you for your ongoing support.

I think it would be worth continuing these thoughts on the thread so they can be kept together.
    I just wanted to reply to your post.

Heth
    "Defeat may test you; It need not stop you. If at first you don't succeed, try another way. For every obstacle, there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. The greatest mistake is giving up."
    Author Unknown :socool: