Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Newbie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Newbie

Hi from Penrith in Cumbria .....

Smile

Welcome to the GAGB
    Please feel free to browse the site and useful resources and ask a question in the forums if we can be of help in any way.

Heather

GAGB Secretary 2013/2014
    "Defeat may test you; It need not stop you. If at first you don't succeed, try another way. For every obstacle, there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. The greatest mistake is giving up."
    Author Unknown :socool:

Smile Newbie

Many thanks for the welcome Heather. I'm looking forward to spending time with my grandson hunting for treasure. Brian

That sounds wonderful 😃 Geocaching with children can add a totally different and dynamic 😃

There is a list of Facebook groups in the forums, one of them I started and co admin called ... Geocaching with Children ...

We also have a link to a bookmark list on Geocaching .com of caches people recommend good for children of all ages.
    Please feel free to look up the group and request to join as you desire and share your adventures 😃

Heth
    "Defeat may test you; It need not stop you. If at first you don't succeed, try another way. For every obstacle, there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. The greatest mistake is giving up."
    Author Unknown :socool: