Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Can't find the email about voting in the Committe election

Default Can't find the email about voting in the Committe election

HI,

I can't find the email about voting in the Committe election, I know I can normally recieve emails from surveymonkey.com so am extremely concerned that I have yet to recieve my email.

As a candidate I would expect to be able to vote in this election.

Can LadyBugKids (Mike) contact me as a matter of uregncy to confirm he sent my votiing email out to me and to what email address.

To avoid another email going missing please as Mike to email me on

paul at geocachingdorset dot org dot uk

also if Mike needs to resend me the link I know I can get surveymonkey.com email at that email address.

Co-indcidentally I recieved an email from Geocaching Alaska last night 21/11/14 at 16:50hrs our time, I am wondering if Mike sent me the wrong email as I am on one of the GA mailing lists.

Regards

Paul

The email address that you have on your GAGB profile is the one that was on the eligible member list given to Mike for him to load into SurveyMonkey.

And of course you are entitled to vote - all eligible members are.

I am sure Mike will pop into the forums later and see this post and be in touch about sending your ballot to an alternative email address.

The emails were sent out just before 1am this morning as per this post.

The ballot "From" line reads: "ladybugs at geocachealaska.org via surveymonkey.com" <member at surveymonkey.com>" (replace the "at" with an "@" and delete the spaces on both sides of "at")

The ballot "Subject" line reads: "Please Vote: 2014/15 GAGB Committee Ballot Notification"

Don't worry, still plenty of time to cast your vote.
    GAGB member since 2005
    GAGB Committee member 2010 to 2016 (Chair 2012 to 2015)
    UK Mega Event Chairman 2009 (Weston-super-Mare)

Hi Paul:

It was merely coincidence that you received a GeocacheAlaska! survey yesterday. GeocacheAlaska!'s webmaster launched its annual member survey via SurveyMonkey last night. No worries about cross-listing...the GeocacheAlaska! Webmaster launched their survey using the GeocacheAlaska! membership list from Valdez. The GAGB list Cass provided is maintained separately on a completely different computer in Anchorage.

I can forward a ballot to the requested alternate address.

~Mike

P.S. Anyone with questions about a ballot can e-mail me directly at ladybugs at geocachealaska dot org. You'll get a quicker response than posting here in the forums and waiting for me to drop in.
    In Alaska, the best athletes eat raw meat, sleep in the snow, and run naked.
    Ladybug Kids' gc.com profile
    Visit the GeocacheAlaska! website.

New ballot sent after confirming e-mail.
    In Alaska, the best athletes eat raw meat, sleep in the snow, and run naked.
    Ladybug Kids' gc.com profile
    Visit the GeocacheAlaska! website.