Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: Geocaching audiobook freebie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Geocaching audiobook freebie

I am giving away five free promotional codes for the geocaching thriller Cached Out, in downloadable audiobook format. A fellow geocacher/voice actor recorded it and it is now available on Audible.com. There's no catch and nothing to buy. To enter go to my blog (link below) and fill in the form at the end. I'll provide the free code to the first five from the UK who respond. Be sure to state in the comments section of the form that you live in the UK. The codes and instructions are different from the US codes.

Enter here: http://blog.ackgame.com/onwords/?p=1393

There are five books in the series, four which feature geocaching. All are available from Amazon as Kindle or paperbacks. Only Cached Out is an audiobook. For more information, see my Cliff Knowles Mysteries page. Thanks to all my UK fans.

Russell Atkinson

Really pleased to have received a promotional code for this book, thank you. Downloaded and am starting my listen.

Hi Russell, I just found am email from you with a promotional code for the book.
    Thank you very much indeed, I look forward to listening to it
    "Defeat may test you; It need not stop you. If at first you don't succeed, try another way. For every obstacle, there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. The greatest mistake is giving up."
    Author Unknown :socool: