I've been geocaching just over a decade, and to the best of my recollection, I joined GAGB the day I made a geocaching account.

For several years I visited the website reasonably often and took part in the odd discussion or two. However, I grew tired of discussions being dominated by the loud few and went elsewhere for information etc.

Over the years, there has been a shift in popularity and a drift away from the Groundspeak UK forum, to the UK, Reviewers and Regional Forums on FB, I use some of those but am aware of many geocachers who wouldn't go near FB if their lives depended on it.

The past couple of years I've seen these hustings dominated by single topic candidates, some of whom did absolutely nothing to further the cause they so ardently championed in the hustings, once they'd been elected.
In fact one GAGB committee member came to a large event, and didn't speak to anyone beyond their table!

Like many others, I was bemused when one candidate was elected with less than a handful of finds, promising big but delivering nothing.

Nowadays I only bother to read Seeker and check the event calendar as I have become so disillusioned how the community has voted in the past couple of years, overlooking some brilliant candidates in the process.

I am sure I'm not alone in feeling like GAGB is no longer relevant to me. In fact when I mentioned the elections to some local cachers recently their answer was GA what?

So, I'd like to ask the candidates what plans they might have to re-engage with cachers of long standing like myself and to engage newer cachers who have never heard of the organisation at all?

Thank you.