Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Organising a Group Booking for the Snowdon Mountain Railway on Thursday 4th August

Exclamation Organising a Group Booking for the Snowdon Mountain Railway on Thursday 4th August

Please Note! This suggestion, is not off the North Wales 2016 Mega Committee.
    It is a personal offer, to organise a Group Booking
    GC6ATF1 Summit Up Snowdon - North Wales Mega Thursday event has been published
    http://coord.info/GC6ATF1
    A number of people, have expressed a interest in taking the Summit Train, so that they can log the caches at the summit. So if there is enough confirmed interest, I'm happy to arrange a Group Return Booking on the Snowdon Mountain Railway
    Tickets cost
    Adult Return £26
    Children £19
    A deposit of £5 per person would be required,
    Please Note! Once the deposit has been paid, you are committed to paying the balance, even if you fail to turn up for the journey (this is SMR Terms and Conditions)
    A minimum of 25 Seats have to be booked, the carriage seats 74 persons. Wheelchairs and Disability Aid Dogs, are accommodated, subject to prior notice.
    In severe weather conditions, the Journey may be terminated at Clogwyn/Rocky Valley (a refund will be applied) or the journey cancelled

A Facebook Group NW2016MegaSMR https://www.facebook.com/groups/933292800118196 has been created to allow requests for seats, and organise the Group Booking.

Please Note! Due to Groundspeak's commercial restrictions, the Trip may not be Listed as a Event on GC. However closer to the day, once the Group Booking has been confirmed by SMR, so enabling timings to be known, there is a possibility of a 30 minute Event at the Summit. Which allows all, including those who have walked up to Attend.

Dave
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

It'd be good to know if the event at the top is likely, I've got all the caches and walked up several times so not especially fussed for doing that again but I probably would attend another event up there and given I'll have at least one child with me, the train is the better option.