Thanks Thanks:  10

Thread: Aberdeenshire council email on GAGB page no longer works.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Aberdeenshire council email on GAGB page no longer works.

Okay, so I'm hoping to hide a cache on a hill Aberdeenshire council maintains.
    Has anyone had any problems with them taking ages to reply to permission requests?
    I had to send a permission request by their contact form as the email listed on the council GAGB page no longer works.

I will take a look at the agreement page tonight and see if I can come up with some better context details for you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by twoofnine View Post
    I will take a look at the agreement page tonight and see if I can come up with some better context details for you.

Okay, thank you

I have emailed the chairman of the Outdoor Access Forum in Aberdeenshire Council and asked them for new contact details for our site. As soon as I have them I will fix the links and let you know. Thank you for your feedback too.

I have been told that the Outdoor Access post in Aberdeenshire is vacant at the moment. I have tried another contact but not had a reply yet.

I discovered thanks to a helpful geocacher and Lorgadh the reviewer, that my cache was actually on public land and didn't need permission from the council. However, the Aberdeenshire council contact is still out of date and needs replacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil Fanatic View Post
    I discovered thanks to a helpful geocacher and Lorgadh the reviewer, that my cache was actually on public land and didn't need permission from the council. However, the Aberdeenshire council contact is still out of date and needs replacing.
    I have this on my to-do list to chase up after the UK MEGA. 2 emails now unanswered so may have to phone them. Glad you got your cache published.

After months of chasing (emails and using website contact form twice) I finally received the new contact details for Aberdeenshire Council. The Agreement has now been updated and fixed an issue with the logo size. Thanks for your patience.