Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Committee elections

paul.blitz Guest

Can I please remind you all that nominations for GAGB committee close on Saturday 12th November (ie 7 days before the election starts, on 19th).

So far, Dave Edwards (of the Wombles) has been nominated and accepted.

Any more takers?

Please????

Paul Blitz
    Retiring Chairman

paul.blitz Guest

Well, I'm gonna nominate MCL and Sarah Tate, both existing committee members, if only to get the ball rolling.

I'd also like to nominate either Debbie or David, of the Bramblers (although I'm sure they'll both come up with good excuses not to....): they have both done good work for caching in the UK, and either would be a great addition to the committee.

Paul

PS: if some mug feels I'm worthy to be on the committee, I'm happy to stand!

Sarah Tate Guest

Thanks for the nomination Paul - I have had a good think and will be happy to stand as part of the committee again if you'll all still have me!
    I know that I haven't had alot of input recently due to illness but hopefully this will shortly be resolved and I aim to be more involved again next year.
    I would also like to nominate Paul Blitz as a committee member.

Sarah x

I had assumed that the retiring chairman was automatically nominated to the Committee but if not second Sarah's nomination of Paul Blitz.
    Enjoy your caching!

I would Like to nominate Moote if he has time!

I'll second Moote.

Dave
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

Chris n Maria Guest

I'll third Moote

I'll fourth Moote

!

Mahjong Champion!
    Word Up Champion!

I'll fifth moote

Come on Milton - are you going to accept nomination? You are ready to criticize the way others are going about running GAGB - how about making your own positive contribution!
    Enjoy your caching!

Originally posted by John Stead@Nov 3 2005, 11:11 AM
    Come on Milton - are you going to accept nomination? You are ready to criticize the way others are going about running GAGB - how about making your own positive contribution!
    in his defence, Moote is unable to access the forums when logged in but can access them as a guests, this is something the current committee might need to look into.

Also as he is unable at present to post here. Can I on his behalf (and I made the offer on GC to act on his behalf) nominate Mongoose39uk for the committe.

Dave
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

Thanks Dave - I have only just spotted that. I hope Milton will soon be fully enfranchised!
    Enjoy your caching!

Originally posted by Mancunian@Nov 3 2005, 11:20 AM
    Also as he is unable at present to post here. Can I on his behalf (and I made the offer on GC to act on his behalf) nominate Mongoose39uk for the committe.

Dave
    seconded

moote Guest

OK worked a way around this issue of not being able to login, not sure if this will post though YET

How did I do it?

Went into forum as a guest. Clicked the reply button. Logged in and then it gave me this Box to post in the forum (the usual one I guess looks similar to the ones on GC.com)

OK I accept my nomination and I am also happy to fully endorse Mongoose39UK for a position

Now will this post?

Milton (aka Moote on GC.com)

moote Guest

Originally posted by Moote
    OK worked a way around this issue of not being able to login, not sure if this will post though YET

How did I do it?

Went into forum as a guest. Clicked the reply button. Logged in and then it gave me this Box to post in the forum (the usual one I guess looks similar to the ones on GC.com)

OK I accept my nomination and I am also happy to fully endorse Mongoose39UK for a position

Now will this post?

Milton (aka Moote on GC.com)
    Had to log out to check if posted though as It gave an error whilst trying to view :lol:

Milton (aka Moote on GC.com