Thanks Thanks:  26
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question 5: How do you think you can make a difference to GAGB?

If we can run a survey for free (which is likely after the election) let's target a few specific questions about the plans mooted in the election. It's been two years since the last one, and if we ask new, different questions, that'll be a small step towards 'listening', after all.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    ~~~
    Ant, of Sharant

Quote Originally Posted by Paperballpark View Post
    I'm not sure what the point of running another survey would be, if there's already been a survey? Surely it would just come back with similar results?
    The last survey was 2 years ago, so opinions may have changed, and we can ask different questions - in which case it shouldn't come back with similar results.

Quote Originally Posted by Antreid View Post
    If we can run a survey for free (which is likely after the election) let's target a few specific questions about the plans mooted in the election. It's been two years since the last one, and if we ask new, different questions, that'll be a small step towards 'listening', after all.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by border caz View Post
    The last survey was 2 years ago, so opinions may have changed, and we can ask different questions - in which case it shouldn't come back with similar results.
    I agree. I've just had a look at the survey results from 2015, and I feel we've made good progress in some areas, and not much in others. It would be interesting to have an updated version of the survey results, to review the current situation. It's important to ask new questions as well e.g. about GAGB Friends.
    GAGB Committee Member
    2015-20

Author of my Geocaching Blog ~ SUBSCRIBE.