GLAD is a very important and historical part of GAGB, but is something that I don't see 'shouted about' very often.

There hasn't been any updates from a GLAD Manager in the Landowner Permissions forum since Alan (twoofnine) left the committee.

There also appears to be an unanswered post from a member about Yorkshire WT. (It may have been answered privately - but should have been acknowledge publically).

However, having read the Annual Reports and Manifestos (and Minutes from the last year) it appears to have been extensions/negotiations with Landowners but nobody has told the members what they are (I've not checked past Facebook posts).

Dominic: "As GLAD manager I have negotiated extensions to several agreements throughout my tenure"

Rich: Mentions doing something with Derbyshire Wildlife Trust (but I'm not sure what). I can't find Derbyshire WT in the database (with either a Yes or No permission) so assume it is still in progress.

I'm aware that there will be a lot happening behind the scenes of GAGB (and I expect posted in committee forum) ... but you need to tell the members/caching public what the GAGB are doing / wanting to do. There are probably lots of cachers that have contacts/permissions that they will be happy to share.

If a change / extension has been done to an agreement - tell people.

So, not really a question - more an observation (as if I had just read the forum, I wouldn't have thought the GLAD Manager/s had done anything for several years)