Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Neocacher says hello

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AutumnTiger Guest

Hello there,

Yet another newbie saying hello.

So, I've joined up, got the GPSr, got the book and am now thinking about where to begin on my first cache - which will have to wait a little while due to the olympic ice hockey and weekends currently being taken up with the 6 Nations!

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. I can already see myself getting hooked on this and thoughts have been flitting through my head about maybe spending some time in the summer (I'm a student again with long summer hols) zipping round exploring the country but using geocaches as the focus of where to go. However, not to get carried away as I havent started yet.

Looking forward to hopefully being an active member of this community.

See you all out there, B)

-AT, xx

The Hokesters Guest

Hi there and welcome to the addiction. If you want to meet a few more cachers before jumping in at the deep end please come and join us in GeoChat. We are open 24/7 and there are always folks in there who can offer help and advice.

GeoChat

Hope to see you in there soon.

Simon

Welcome to geocaching! Yes, leave your first cache find until the ice hockey and the six nations are out of the way - once you become addicted you'll find you won't have any time for any of that any more... :P

Happy caching!
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​