Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

I'm newish to this and I'm still finding my feet I'm from the Staffordshire area me and geo-partner go out and about when he is free have to admit he is better at finding them but I would love to be doing this every day I'm so hooked on this I never really had a hobby until now I'm hoping to do an ammo can one near to me been looking at spots easy to get to and maintain etc still need to make sure I'm doing it right, but anyway I would like to say Hi from me.

Welcome! We have a good number of members based in Staffordshire, including some of our committee members!

It would be great if you could find somewhere to hide your ammo can, as there are fewer around nowadays - we need more of them!

If you want some tips on how to hide a geocache, you can check out this page. We also have some advice on how to get permission from a landowner.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions, and good luck with your hide!
    GAGB Chair
    Chair 2020-2021 & 2023-
    Vice Chair 2019-2020
    Committee Member since 2015
    Member since 2012

Welcome Emma.
    I'm from Staffordshire near to Stafford. My geocaching name is sharant, just message me if you need help.
    When events are allowed we have a monthly meet in Staffordshire or the Stoke area.

GAGB Chair
    2015-2020
    GAGB Committee member since March 2014
    UK Mega Event Vice Chairman 2013 (West Midlands)