Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Woodland Trust negotiations under way

I'm negotiating with the Woodlands Trust on behalf of GAGB, which is going well. The negotiations are in a sensitive phase involving their legal department.

There are a number of caches already on Woodlands Trust land, could I ask cachers to double check that there are none which would cause embarassment eg on SSSIs? Check via the MAGIC website listed under our links.

Would anyone who has placed a cache on Woodlands Trust land with the permission of the local Ranger please mail me through my profile with any comments about how successful this has been?

Would anyone considering placing a new cache on Woodlands Trust land please ensure that you observe the usual guidelines.

Thanks.

Caching since 2001
    Founder member of GAGB (2003)
    Committee (2003-2013)
    Chair of GAGB (2010-2012)
    Negotiator of 18 Landowner Agreements
    GAGB Friend

Without wanting to be rude (it is my first post after all!), I was wondering if the negotiations have moved on?

I'm thinking of placing my first cache in a woodland trust site. If an agreement is about to be reached, it would be helpful to be able to refer to it!

Should I wait a bit, or just contact the local ranger and go ahead?

Thanks!
    Adrian

My internet access has been off the air so sorry for the late reply. The agreement is now finalised and I'll post details shortly.

Caching since 2001
    Founder member of GAGB (2003)
    Committee (2003-2013)
    Chair of GAGB (2010-2012)
    Negotiator of 18 Landowner Agreements
    GAGB Friend