Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Sensorship and dictatorship

moote01 Guest

Shut up or put up GAGB, if you sensor people that is akin to a facist dictatorship!

It prove the GAGB has no interest in ecological issues, and it is time you should your real faces.

What?

I for one have no idea what you are on about.

Please explain

The Hokesters Guest

---

Kitty Hawk Guest

Felt I should edit as I quoted Hokesters and they editted theirs, but I don't know why?

been a lovely day for a drink

sometimes to be heard, you have to shut up & listen, fall back think what you have done and if its not worked just forget about it and move on

I think Moote assumes his topics have been removed.
    Rich

Will he be man enough to apologise for this?

ROFLMHO Guest

I have only just read this thread,
    I dare say an appology will not be presented by Moote!

You see, some people that are obviously so stressed out by things, automatically go into an abusive mode, which in the end, shows them that swearing and cursing everyone and everything in sight, is just a waste of time.

I really feel sorry for such people, who obviously need to rest and contiplate how their attitude is affecting others, but are oblivious of the stress they themselves are placing on others.

The hardest thing to understand is that while they are busy stressing themselves and others out, some innocent people get pulled into the vortex, left, and then are labelled as being unbalanced themselves.

The answer to the problem is to either STRESS OUT TOO! :angry: or just sympathize with the affected person. Show you care and let them express themselves so much that everyone then knows how ill and in need of help they really are.

dysdera Guest

Noun 1. sensor - any device that receives a signal or stimulus (as heat or pressure or light or motion etc.) and responds to it in a distinctive manner
    detector, sensing element
    device - an instrumentality invented for a particular purpose; "the device is small enough to wear on your wrist"; "a device intended to conserve water"
    metal detector - detector that gives a signal when it detects the presence of metal; used to detect the presence of stray bits of metal in food products or to find buried metal
    mine detector - detector consisting of an electromagnetic device; used to locate explosive mines
    electric eye, magic eye, photocell, photoconductive cell, photoelectric cell - a transducer used to detect and measure light and other radiations
    trace detector - a screening device for traces of explosives; used at airline terminals

censor

n.
    1. A person authorized to examine books, films, or other material and to remove or suppress what is considered morally, politically, or otherwise objectionable.
    2. An official, as in the armed forces, who examines personal mail and official dispatches to remove information considered secret or a risk to security.
    3. One that condemns or censures.
    4. One of two officials in ancient Rome responsible for taking the public census and supervising public behavior and morals.
    5. Psychology The agent in the unconscious that is responsible for censorship.
    tr.v. cen·sored, cen·sor·ing, cen·sors
    To examine and expurgate.

Do we take that as an apology Milton?
    Try not to let your mind wander...........
    It's too small and fragile to be out by itself

ROFLMHO Guest

Originally posted by thekennelat79@Jun 18 2006, 04:49 PM
    Do we take that as an apology Milton?
    Excuse me, but I have not seen Moote appologise!

I mean, after all his galavantings over the weekend, Moote must be exhausted.
    Give him time, he will gather energy to reply, what kind I do not know, but stress can bring strange responses from people.

Whats That I hear from my other part of my head?

"It takes two to Tango, yet one to drink it? "

Drink Tango! thats it, if we all drink Tango, we will turn orange like an android!