Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Geobuddies

moote01 Guest

I have just had a some emails from some members of the masonic Geobuddies, they are informing me that there is a concerted effort being put on this forum to push my important issues off the agenda, Grow up you childish secretive bunch of people. If that is the best you can do is to use your childish secret underworld, it just shows whaty you are all about.

Originally posted by moote01@Jun 12 2006, 07:46 PM
    A nice guy really
    I think not.
    Try not to let your mind wander...........
    It's too small and fragile to be out by itself

Chris n Maria Guest

Originally posted by thekennelat79+Jun 12 2006, 08:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thekennelat79 @ Jun 12 2006, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-moote01@Jun 12 2006, 07:46 PM
    A nice guy really
    I think not. [/b][/quote]
    Personal attacks arnt apreciated on this board :angry:

I have met him, and I think he is. What do you know of the man?

moote01 Guest

Originally posted by thekennelat79+Jun 12 2006, 08:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thekennelat79 @ Jun 12 2006, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-moote01@Jun 12 2006, 07:46 PM
    A nice guy really
    I think not. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry, It was 3 separate members of this veiled organisation who emailed me to say several of the Geobuddies are waging a war on me. As Tim and June always say, a nice friendly place. Then why is it so secret? Because this is the kind of war you wage. I hope your big secret society can hold its head up high.

Originally posted by The Royles@Jun 12 2006, 08:05 PM
    I know nothing of the man but am offended by his demeanour and the tone of his posts.

moote01 Guest

Originally posted by thekennelat79+Jun 12 2006, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thekennelat79 @ Jun 12 2006, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Royles@Jun 12 2006, 08:05 PM
    I know nothing of the man but am offended by his demeanour and the tone of his posts. [/b][/quote]
    Im offended that the Geobuddies group want to push important issues off this forum. Are they friendly, as they state, no they are not. Why not open your forums for all to read. Maybe the various posts that mention me would land someone in trouble.

Well i have a username and password, supplied byone very kind member&#33;

Originally posted by moote01@Jun 12 2006, 08:22 PM

Well i have a username and password, supplied byone very kind member&#33;
    Well Moote.

In that case, you will be able to read my comments about you on that forum

The Hokesters Guest

Someone get this thread removed - it is inflammatory and offensive. I am not a member of GeoBuddies before you start.

Great advertisement for the sport moote - you are a class act.

Teasel Guest

Originally posted by moote01@Jun 12 2006, 08:11 PM
    Then why is it so secret?
    The geobuddies are hardly all that secret&#33; I mean, they provide a public webpage exlaining how it all started, and clearly state that to become a buddy all you need is a single recommendation from a single existing member. If it were indeed like the masons, as you claim, I suspect that one longstanding buddy in particular would have been immediately blackballed the moment he was invited&#33;

So I&#39;m surprised that you&#39;re having to resort to gaining unlawful access to Tim&#39;s server by using somebody elses login credentials. (And equally surprised that any existing member would do anything so easily traced back to them using the server logs&#33

Sparticus Guest

What the heck is geobuddies. Iv&#39;e been caching for over three years but have never heard of them until now. :
    Sounds like a good place to be. How do I join.

MCL Guest

Originally posted by Sparticus@Jun 13 2006, 06:57 PM
    What the heck is geobuddies. Iv&#39;e been caching for over three years but have never heard of them until now. :
    Sounds like a good place to be. How do I join.
    Hmm well when *I* asked that question the person I asked said they could tell me, but then they would have to kill me .

So I suddenly didn&#39;t want to know any more.

Paranoid yet?

ROFLMHO Guest

Its just so amazing how paranoid some people can get&#33;

Geobuddies a secret masonic group....? I don&#39;t think so&#33;

If you mean people having a good time and a laugh about everything and anything, then these are the best bunch of friends you can ever have.

Don&#39;t worry Moote, if anyone is talking about you, they are leaving others alone, so be proud&#33; YOU have drawn attention to yourself again.

MCL Guest

Originally posted by ROFLMHO@Jun 16 2006, 10:26 PM
    Its just so amazing how paranoid some people can get&#33;

Geobuddies a secret masonic group....? I don&#39;t think so&#33;

What, you mean my paranoia is all unnecessary? I have nothing to fear?

Thats JUST the kind of thing they would say to lull you into a false sense of security....

:lol:

MCL wrote:
    Just because you&#39;re paranoid doesn&#39;t mean they aren&#39;t out to get you... h34r: :P
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

Cave Troll &amp; Joan Guest

Originally posted by Bill D (wwh)@Jun 17 2006, 11:57 AM
    MCL wrote:
    Just because you&#39;re paranoid doesn&#39;t mean they aren&#39;t out to get you... h34r: :P
    They may have got him already :P :lol:

ROFLMHO Guest

The shadows......... ? the log, it saw all that happened, ask the log&#33;&#33;

Time will tell, the log knew the truth once, it may speak again&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:
    Either that, or your barking...get it Bark ing up the wrong tree&#33; :lol: :lol:

Perhaps there is a secret branch for paranoid cahers? People could then run rings round them&#33; Leafing out the inportant bits :lol: :lol: From little acorns, mighty oafs do grow&#33;

With all this laughing you are sapping my energy&#33; :lol: :lol: :P :lol: Paranoid&#33; :lol: :lol:

nobbynobbs Guest

and i thought i was a little nuts&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :

ROFLMHO Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Jun 18 2006, 05:17 AM
    and i thought i was a little nuts&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :
    Me Nutty????

Fruit cake springs more to mind&#33; :lol:

or should that be a chocolate Yule log????? :lol: :lol:

Is there such thing as a Paranoid Android? Emm&#33; may be???

dysdera Guest

moote......no definition unless someone can tell me one&#33;

mute..... Refraining from producing speech or vocal sound.

WE WISH

Unfortunately another definition is....&#39;Often Offensive One who is incapable of speech.&#39;

Which seems to fit very well indeed, so perhaps he has spelt his name wrong???

Ok,

Please do not make personal attacks.

Some of these are getting beyond a joke.

So no more please

Cheers

Tony

candyman Guest

Originally posted by Mongoose39uk@Jun 18 2006, 07:14 PM
    Please do not make personal attacks.

Some of these are getting beyond a joke.
    So it&#39;s okay for Moote to make a personal attack against a group of people, but not for people to make personal attacks on Moote?

The biggest joke round here is Moote. Wind him up, and watch him go......

ROFLMHO Guest

Brilliant&#33; You are all biting to the bait&#33;&#33;

I am sure if Moote is up to it, he can talk for himself, but surely because he has so many other issues to contend with, his answers may take a short while to filter through.

Fighting for the Universe can be very taxing you know&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by ROFLMHO@Jun 18 2006, 08:13 AM

Fruit cake springs more to mind&#33; :lol:

or should that be a chocolate Yule log????? :lol: :lol:

fruit cake nice, not a great fan of the yule log as tends to be too rich.... and i&#39;m not too good making them either.

sorry was this meant to be a serious thread.... B) it&#39;s too sunny and warm for angst.

ROFLMHO Guest

Now Nobby, serious is only for those who stress about everything and everyone&#33;

Take a nice cup of tea and rest over there on the chair in the little bit of sun you get in your garden and don&#39;t listen to the neighbours kids too much. Now, where were we.....?
    Seriousness&#33; are you seriously serious about seriousness, or is the seriousness to serious to be seriously concerned about..... confused yet, because I am&#33;&#33; Oh the voices echo when you don&#39;t need them...The log knows you know&#33;

Have fun and relax, tomorrow may bring you another long walk, and we don&#39;t want you too taxed and stressed do we...

Breath deeply....calmly...Smile&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

surely the better user name would have been YODA :lol:

and to think that i&#39;ve been asked if you are me or me you? i know i&#39;m mad but this conversation would be the final straw...... :

you know me, rarely am i serious about anything let alone being serious about seriousness... life is too short... a lesson that is harder for some to learn than others.... i&#39;ll help anyone who is having trouble with that one. B)

get out there and cache or rather place some... near me if possible. nice to get some ftf&#39;s

Kitty Hawk Guest

Talking to yourself, you are

:P

ROFLMHO Guest

Kitty Hawk, you should know as well as I do, Nobby tends to drift when it gets late... mornings are his thing really.

I await to hear you ramblings soon&#33;

nobbynobbs wrote:

and to think that i&#39;ve been asked if you are me or me you? i know i&#39;m mad but this conversation would be the final straw......
    Matt, perhaps you should get yourself a sock puppet account. You&#39;d have someone to talk to in the silly hours then... :P
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

nobbynobbs Guest

what you want me to post twice as much??&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

are you sure the forums could handle that much inane rambling? :lol: :lol:

there&#39;s no escape now... i&#39;m here twice a day&#33; :P

Kitty Hawk Guest

We could give you your own Section... :lol:

ROFLMHO Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Jun 20 2006, 04:29 AM
    twice a day&#33; :P
    He is that energetic??? : : :

I thought at nobby&#39;s age it was every now and then? :lol: :lol: more then than now?

Sorry Nobbs old mate&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

here twice a day as due to the age i forget i&#39;ve been here already&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

nobbynobbs Guest

here twice a day as due to the age i forget i&#39;ve been here already&#33;&#33;&#33;

ROFLMHO Guest

Emm&#33; didn&#39;t know its was Groundhog day?

Alice Band Guest

Aaah&#33; Here you are Nobby&#33; I&#39;ve been looking all over the forums for you. Step away from the keyboard and put this thread down&#33; Now get back to that guardroom and put the kettle on...I need someone to fix my crossbows :P :lol:

The Hokesters Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band@Jun 27 2006, 10:44 AM
    Aaah&#33; Here you are Nobby&#33; I&#39;ve been looking all over the forums for you. Step away from the keyboard and put this thread down&#33; Now get back to that guardroom and put the kettle on...I need someone to fix my crossbows :P :lol:
    LMFAO&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

nobbynobbs Guest

back to the guard room? but someone might notice me and give me a job to do. far safer to occupy myself down this little alley checking for open doors... well you never know what you might find... just stay out of the shades... :lol:

Alice Band Guest

Oi&#33; Come back here&#33;
    <<Fires crossbows>> *CLACK&#33;* *CLACK&#33;*

Oooh look, they worked after all....h34r:

nobbynobbs Guest

i would say "missed me " but that would involve me still being within earshot&#33;

ROFLMHO Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Jun 28 2006, 05:02 AM
    i would say "missed me " but that would involve me still being within earshot&#33;

don&#39;t really have a chance at hitting you from that distance... you blend in very well with the tree&#39;s.... tall and slim&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

trees? what trees this is downtown anck morpolk no trees round here except for around the palace.

i&#39;m tucked away in a dark doorway.

in the spirit of true professional policing....... finding somewhere dry and warm at 2am to have a quiet fag.

ROFLMHO Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Jun 28 2006, 08:50 PM
    trees? what trees this is downtown anck morpolk no trees round here except for around the palace.

i&#39;m tucked away in a dark doorway.

in the spirit of true professional policing....... finding somewhere dry and warm at 2am to have a quiet fag.
    Typical&#33;

I hear the police may be into caching......&#33; Seen parked next to a cache apparently.

The Hokesters Guest

Why do I have this urge to dig out all my discworld novels?

nobbynobbs Guest

you mean they aren&#39;t on show in pride of place???

there&#39;s another one out in september..... :lol:

ROFLMHO Guest

You know, it is very unfortuneate that Terry has a name so near Prat&#33;