Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: So Who do you think ROFLMHO is?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is he Bill D?

0 0%
  • Is he The Wombles?

0 0%
  • Is He Nobby Nobbs?

2 28.57%
  • Is he Osama Bin Laden?

0 0%
  • A strange lifeform from another dimension?

4 57.14%
  • Crab?

1 14.29%

Thread: ROFLMHO

Rebble Guest

So guys and gals what do you think is it time we unmasked the real ROFLHO?

I have my own opinion as to who he is what do you think?

Rebble Guest

Hurrah I not only get my blue tooth dongle to work with the PDA and get TalkNZ live streamed through the PC to the PDA but I get to make a poll and all is right and well with the world!

nobbynobbs Guest

what no none of the above option?

trust me i don't have these conversations with myself. i'm not quite that mad just yet so guess again at the identity!! :lol:

You missed off an option. Is the sock female ?

And coming to nobbys defence (not that you can usually catch him doing owt :P ) ROFLHO is not him (take it from some on who knows the real socks owner :lol: ) but I've not yet seen what colour his/her sock is yet :P
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

Not allowed to vote , but there is no "a**e hole sock puppet" option, so it didnt matter greatly :P .

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by The Royles@Aug 6 2006, 06:46 PM
    Not allowed to vote , but there is no "a**e hole sock puppet" option, so it didnt matter greatly :P .
    A*** Hole Sock Puppet? Well that would be too rude but feel free to vote for the Crab option.

After all Trolls are like crabs darn difficult to get rid of

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by Mancunian@Aug 6 2006, 10:04 AM

And coming to nobbys defence (not that you can usually catch him doing owt :P ) ROFLHO is not him (take it from some on who knows the real socks owner :lol: ) but I've not yet seen what colour his/her sock is yet :P
    Female eh? Interesting but I really get the impression this particular Sock is male

Though it might be a moote point h34r:

ROFLMHO Guest

How dare you suggest that Rebble. I would be greatly upset at that thought!

Yes! I do wear a skirt occasionally, although I perfere trousers most of the time.
    As for socks, I have one pair that are white with a blue stripe, and one pair which is white with a pink stripe.

My hair is on the long short side and my eyes are blue. I love to be outside and I am married. I have a son and a cat and a dog. I have been caching for a few years now, with several caches of my own in the countryside near to where I live.

My hobbies have included... ice skating, motor racing, hot air balloning and gardening.

So who am I???

I am ME!

Who are you?

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by Mancunian@Aug 6 2006, 11:04 AM

i caught on quick, you don't get told off for doing stuff... you get told off for getting caught!

nice to have someone come to my defence for once though

ROFLMHO in a skirt..... : what a fright!

The Royles wrote:
    Not allowed to vote, but there is no "a**e hole sock puppet" option, so it didnt matter greatly
    I've made you full members, so you'll be able to vote in future polls.

---
    Bill
    Chairman, GAGB
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

ROFLMHO Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Aug 6 2006, 07:50 PM

ROFLMHO in a skirt..... : what a fright!
    Oh come on Nobby, you and I both know I can take wearing a skirt well! I just can't remember when it was that I wore one last.

I even shaved my legs for the occasion. :lol:

paul.admin Guest

Of course, as an administrator, I *know* who ROFLMHO is...

So, the question is now: who will give the biggest bribe (*note): ROFLMHO to keep me quiet about it, or someone else to reveal that ROFLMHO is actually............

:P :lol: :

Paul Blitz

(*note): to be fair, I guess I should be sharing this bribe with the rest of the committee, as they too can find out who s/he is! Now, given that it's gonna be a multi-way split, the amount needs to be good.... let's start the bidding high.... £10,000 anyone?

ROFLMHO Guest

Originally posted by paul.admin@Aug 7 2006, 12:10 PM

So, the question is now: who will give the biggest bribe (*note): ROFLMHO to keep me quiet about it, or someone else to reveal that ROFLMHO is actually............

Paul Blitz

(*note): to be fair, I guess I should be sharing this bribe with the rest of the committee, as they too can find out who s/he is! Now, given that it's gonna be a multi-way split, the amount needs to be good.... let's start the bidding high.... £10,000 anyone?
    Cheers Paul, is £10,000 all you value me at?? :angry: I am surely worth at least double that?

(I too can keep secrets you know&#33 h34r:

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by ROFLMHO@Aug 6 2006, 07:39 PM
    How dare you suggest that Rebble. I would be greatly upset at that thought!

Yes! I do wear a skirt occasionally, although I perfere trousers most of the time.
    As for socks, I have one pair that are white with a blue stripe, and one pair which is white with a pink stripe.

My hair is on the long short side and my eyes are blue. I love to be outside and I am married. I have a son and a cat and a dog. I have been caching for a few years now, with several caches of my own in the countryside near to where I live.

My hobbies have included... ice skating, motor racing, hot air balloning and gardening.

So who am I???

I am ME!

Who are you?
    Pull your neck in RoFLMAO :P

By the by if you don't like the heat don't Troll the kitchen hahahahhahahaha

P.S. White socks? I thought only Chavs wore those these days? Tucked in their Ellesse trackies :lol:

P.P.S. PWNED!!!

P.P.P.S. Double PWNED!!! :lol:

P.P.P.P.S. "My hobbies have included... ice skating, motor racing, hot air balloning and gardening." You are Murray Walker and I claim my £5!!

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by paul.admin@Aug 7 2006, 12:10 PM

Paul Blitz

Dutch Auction I take it?

I reduce that bid to £5,000.

Tom I name that tune in 3

P.S. I feel that cross dressing chavs in white socks should be told they are fashion victims in serious need of help NOT KOOL streetwise dudes :

nobbynobbs Guest

but surely this is like the monty python gamshow "blackmail"???

the video footage continues and as it does the price rises until the person calls and agrees to pay the price if they stop the footage!

though if it involved a certain unknown, a skirt and a pair of white socks i think i'll pay to have the video stopped. where's mary whitehouse when you need her?

:lol: :lol:

see this definately seperates us... i just don't have the legs for a kilt or skirt. :

paul.admin wrote:
    Can find out? Paul, I've known since the account first appeared - I think I should get a bigger percentage of the split than anyone else...! :P
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

Originally posted by Bill D (wwh)@Aug 7 2006, 11:07 PM
    paul.admin wrote:
    Can find out? Paul, I've known since the account first appeared - I think I should get a bigger percentage of the split than anyone else...! :P
    Hey what about me . I'm not an admin on here :P and I defiantly know who he/she is, by working it out from the very first post. that should be worth 50% B)
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl

nobbynobbs Guest

looks like we're getting a stand off like at the end of good bad and ugly... i'm not saying who is who..... :lol:

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Aug 8 2006, 05:24 AM
    looks like we're getting a stand off like at the end of good bad and ugly... i'm not saying who is who..... :lol:
    Well the bad is defiantly me because of all the cursing I cause on GC :P (they end up loving me in the end :lol: )

So I'll leave Bill and Paul to fight it out for the other 2 h34r:

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl

Rebble Guest

Tic Toc Tic Toc the clock is now at £2,500 and falling.

What no ROFLMAOBT
    Do not go my precious for we shall surely cry ROFLWPIMP

ROFLMHO, acronym

Polite form of the acronym IAYSDAH: “I acknowledge your strangely depressing attempt at humor.”

ROTFLSHISMC
    ROTFLAS
    ROFLMAOPMP

More ROFFNAR I think RUMORF, GAL WCAGA :lol: :lol:

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by Mancunian+Aug 8 2006, 08:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mancunian &#064; Aug 8 2006, 08:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-nobbynobbs@Aug 8 2006, 05:24 AM
    looks like we&#39;re getting a stand off like at the end of good bad and ugly... i&#39;m not saying who is who..... :lol:
    Well the bad is defiantly me because of all the cursing I cause on GC :P (they end up loving me in the end :lol: )

So I&#39;ll leave Bill and Paul to fight it out for the other 2 h34r:[/b][/quote]
    I volunteer for ugly&#33;

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Aug 8 2006, 04:24 AM
    looks like we&#39;re getting a stand off like at the end of good bad and ugly... i&#39;m not saying who is who..... :lol:

Nobby will you stop standing on my foot :lol:

ROFLMHO Guest

Oh dear Rebble, you really have it bad about finding out who I am. However, I am not about to reveil&#33;&#33;

I supoose you could ask who is Womble or Bill W? we only have a name, but how many have actually any evidence of meeting them in person??

I like being me, Right Old fool looking mildfully honoured on&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by Rebble+Aug 8 2006, 08:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rebble @ Aug 8 2006, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nobbynobbs@Aug 8 2006, 04:24 AM

Nobby will you stop standing on my foot :lol: [/b][/quote]
    i wish i was, highly honoured to be cast in the clint role.

closest i&#39;ve had to a compliment for a while.

ROFLMHO Guest

Guess what Nobby???

there may not be any more either&#33; :lol: :lol:

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by ROFLMHO@Aug 8 2006, 08:46 PM
    Oh dear Rebble, you really have it bad about finding out who I am. However, I am not about to reveil&#33;&#33;

I supoose you could ask who is Womble or Bill W? we only have a name, but how many have actually any evidence of meeting them in person??

I like being me, Right Old fool looking mildfully honoured on&#33;
    Nope not bothered it was just a good way to get a poll rolling and let everyone have a bit of a laugh instead of posting psuedo mystical clap trap

So stop the misery and join in the fun&#33;

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by ROFLMHO@Aug 9 2006, 05:38 AM
    Guess what Nobby???

there may not be any more either&#33; :lol: :lol:

ROFLMHO (Black Hat): Sorry just farted&#33;
    Nobby Nobbs: Yep I know Rebble just fainted&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

of course this could be a double bluff, maybe rebble is ROFLMHO without any of us knowing... :lol:

:

ROFLMHO Guest

Nobby, thats a good point&#33; who knows erh???

Rebble Guest

Nope Nobby Rebble would never be that sad :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLMHO Guest

I&#39;m not too sure about that, after all a thread to find out who ROFLMHO was started???

nobbynobbs Guest

well that&#39;s good news..... i got worried there for a min....

but then you both go quiet at the same time.... draw whatever conclusion you want folks..... :lol: maybe it&#39;s a husband and wife team or someone else coming back with a new id?

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Aug 15 2006, 04:13 AM
    well that&#39;s good news..... i got worried there for a min....

but then you both go quiet at the same time.... draw whatever conclusion you want folks..... :lol: maybe it&#39;s a husband and wife team or someone else coming back with a new id?
    Nah&#33; I got bored and decided to go do other stuff instead like:

and the like. GPS is handy for telling you how fast you go :lol:

nobbynobbs Guest

looks like fun, though are you sying that i&#39;m boring&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ROFLMHO Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Aug 19 2006, 05:02 AM
    Your a wood worm? or a wood pecker??

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Aug 19 2006, 05:02 AM
    Of course not.

It&#39;s just you can&#39;t sit in front of compooters all the time when the wind is up and the tide is out.

nobbynobbs Guest

i agree with the symbolism if not the actual hobby. i sink like a brick so tend to avoid the surf&#33; :lol:

ROFLMHO Guest

so nobby, sub aqua swimming is your speciality is it??

nobbynobbs Guest

sub aqua yes.. swim no. more like drowning&#33; :lol:

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Aug 19 2006, 08:32 PM
    i agree with the symbolism if not the actual hobby. i sink like a brick so tend to avoid the surf&#33; :lol:
    Never get out of the boat especially when looking for Mangoes to make a Mango Cream Pudding

Fortuantely my dear Mr. Nobbs its all done on dry land though there is a branch for those who like the water in the from of Kite Surfing or Kite boats, Kite submarines never quite took off for some reason.

Nope mine is all dry land stuff so all I need is a beach, a kite and buggy and a star to sail by.

nobbynobbs Guest

excellent fun, a friend tried the hobby out but work was too busy for him to do much.

and round here not much in the form of big enough beaches. seriously envious.

ROFLMHO Guest

Here were I live, they meet up every day in a park and Kite buggy to their hearts content&#33;
    When its not windy enough, they just fly kites&#33;

No beaches here you no&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

so what no photos?

ROFLMHO Guest

Nope&#33; not yet.