Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you a full member?

I think I am!

Therefor I am

I think :unsure:

Teasel Guest

As part of the usual annual housekeeping procedure, I have lapsed the membership of anyone who's not logged in recently, and sent them an email requesting that they renew their membership. I have also made anyone who has logged in recently into a full voting member.

To check which membership group you are in, and to change it if necessary (eg to renew membership, leave GAGB, or to ensure that any genuine "sock puppet" accounts are listed as non-voting), visit http://www.gagb.org.uk/renew/ (there's also a link on the Join item on the main menu.

This facility will be withdrawn during elections, to ensure that the "electoral register" doesn't change mid-election.

another one checking

Edit to add:- OK all is well

A neat way to see who looks here .. by tempting them t osee if they are a voting member .. .cunning and devious .. remind me not to do your mystery caches ... :lol:

JollyJax wrote:
    A neat way to see who looks here .. by tempting them t osee if they are a voting member .. .cunning and devious .. remind me not to do your mystery caches
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​