Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: al fresco meals

nobbynobbs Guest

hey we've been given the toy of off topic to play with why change one thread to include two subject when you can just open a new one?

and what's with suggesting a theme but not offering your own mrs??

:lol:

well it's a family site so that edits some of the potential memories!

so i think it would have to be while watching a play in the minack theatre in cornwall on a summers evening with not a cloud in the sky. brilliant.

Roving Rangies Guest

watching the shooting stars at Yeovil 2 years ago.

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Oct 4 2006, 09:20 PM
    hey we've been given the toy of off topic to play with why change one thread to include two subject when you can just open a new one?

and what's with suggesting a theme but not offering your own mrs??

well it's a family site so that edits some of the potential memories!

so i think it would have to be while watching a play in the minack theatre in cornwall on a summers evening with not a cloud in the sky. brilliant.
    Well...I'm fairly new here and didn't want to be accused of spreading random topics about, so I thought I'd cram two into one :P

Minack Theatre ... know it well... Was brought up there... Gave my "Mustardseed" there... Have put (micro) near there

Memorable picnic... on the steppes, outside Ulan Bator, mulled wine in temp. of -18C... steamed as it came out of the flask, then froze around the edge of the beaker
    And Warren's hot Cornish pasties anywhere outside are always good
    IMHO

nobbynobbs Guest

don't let being new stop you..... so far the topics have been limited by my twisted imagination.... :lol:

Roving Rangies Guest

and by god is your twisted Nobby! :lol: unlike mine which is clean and pure!

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by Roving Rangies@Oct 5 2006, 12:16 PM
    and by god is your twisted Nobby!
    no i hope that this is just a spelling error. cause it sounds damn painful!!!

Roving Rangies Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs+Oct 5 2006, 08:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nobbynobbs @ Oct 5 2006, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Roving Rangies@Oct 5 2006, 12:16 PM
    and by god is your twisted Nobby&#33;
    no i hope that this is just a spelling error. cause it sounds damn painful&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    **Imagination kicks in**

Really&#33;