Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Geocache.com

andyuk51 Guest

I've not been able to access the geocache.com website, are there others with the same problem or is it my computer??

KathyXB Guest

Had same problem all day yesterday, intermittently it worked. So I think the problem is with them not us!

Woodchurch One Guest

: I'm glad that it wasn't just me!! Came back on line at about 23.30 yesterday but no idea why it went down.

nobbynobbs Guest

weekly update is the normal excuse. maybe they were installing something big.

nobbynobbs Guest

that or it was an early xmas party...... when does the committee party happen?

:lol:

KathyXB Guest

If there is a forum party can it be somewhere on land this time!!! :

Sorry folks but the bosses explanation should help

Jeremy

We released a patch today to help address the recent issues to the site. There have been some weird occurrences that have been hard to track down so we're doing our best to find the source of the problem.
    Things hopefully will be completly back to normal by tomorrow
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

nobbynobbs Guest

normal and caching... two words that would appear at first glance to be mutually exclusive.

what you didn't like the bash on the motor launches? or was it having to wear the posh frock? :lol:

andyuk51 Guest

This post of mine seems to have gone off the subject, but seeing as the problem has resolved itself (which reminds me, I only managed 3 caches that day on my day off, can I sue anyone?!&#33I am happy to discuss whether the christmas bash should be on a launch with everyone wearing frocks!!

Thanks everyone for your input! :lol:

Since I've done a event in a Santa Suit and yes that is one of the committee on the left for those who don't know him :P

I'll vote for Kilts for the men [true Scottish style underneath :P ]
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

nobbynobbs Guest

is it me or does santa look like george bush!!!!! :lol:

sorry to have hijacked the thread but that's what i'm like.

kilts... well why not. you may need therapy after the sight of my legs but on your own head be it!!!

Rebble Guest

Santa: Ho Ho Ho little girl guess what I've brought you for Xmas
    Lady: I don't know Santa but is that a canoe you have in your pocket? :lol: