Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Real Women vs. Delia

Delia's Way :- Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice-cream drips.

The Real Woman's Way :- Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for God's sake. You are probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it anyway.

Delia's Way :- To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.

The Real Woman's Way :- Buy Smash and keep it in the cupboard for up to a year.

Delia's Way :- When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking tin, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake.

The Real Woman's Way :- Tescos' sell cakes. They even do decorated versions.

Delia's Way :- If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still
    cooking, drop in a potato slice.

The Real Woman's Way :- If you over salt a dish while you are cooking, that's tough sh!t. Please recite with me the Real Woman's
    motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes."

Delia's Way :- Wrap celery in aluminium foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks

The Real Woman's Way :- It could keep forever. Who eats it?

Delia's Way :- Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

The Real Woman's Way :- Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and drop it in 8 ounces of vodka. Drink the vodka. You might still have the headache, but you wont give a ****?

Delia's Way :- If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.

The Real Woman's Way :- Why do I have a man?

Finally the most important tip

Delia's Way :- Freeze leftover wine into ice cubes for future use in casseroles

The Real Woman's Way :- left over wine???? Helllloooo

Snaik Guest

Jeezo you def are an Aussie Burd!

h34r:

nobbynobbs Guest

:lol: :lol: