Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: ROBIN HOOD AND THE SHERRIFF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Robin hood riding thru Sherwood found a frog screaming for help in the beak of an Heron, Robin jumped down, and sliced the heron's head off with his sword.

The frog leapt onto the nearest fallen tree trunk, and to Robin's suprise, changed into an elf, and spoke. "Robin, you saved me, wish for any thing you would like to have".

Robin thought for a few seconds, and remembering that Maid Marion was complaining of being not satisfied, he asked the elf to enlarge his sexual organ to the same size as that on his horse.

This was done, and he rode off home to attend to his sweetheart, Maid Marion.

News of this miracle event reached the Sheriff of Nottingham, so in order to equal Robin he set off to find an animal in distress. As he rode about he saw a blackbird caught up in some brambles, he reached to free it, whereupon the bird turned into the same elf as before. "Sheriff" the elf said, "you have saved my life, wish for anything you want and you shall have it."

The sheriff did not hesitate, "I wish for the same as you gave to Robin hood".

But he made a serious error, he forgot he was on his mare, and he and Robin lived happily ever after.

nobbynobbs Guest

:lol:

mrs b.... we finally get lost it to stop the inuendoes and what happens!!!!! terrible!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Feb 17 2007, 08:40 PM
    :lol:

mrs b.... we finally get lost it to stop the inuendoes and what happens!!!!! terrible!
    Oh... sorry... must be his bad influence :wacko:

who bad influence?

not mine Im too young sweet and innocent, some may even say virginal

Originally posted by lost it@Feb 21 2007, 11:27 AM
    who bad influence?

not mine Im too young sweet and innocent, some may even say virginal
    Yes virgin on the ridiculas :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Originally posted by lost it@Feb 21 2007, 11:27 AM
    ... some may even say virginal

Nope. Can't say I've ever visualised you as an early keyboard instrument. Can you tinkle your ivories?

a thousand things are goiing through my head, I must go away and give a considered clean answer