Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Battle of the Sexes

A lot of non - living objects are actually either male or female

Here are some examples:

FREEZER BAGS they are male. because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

PHOTOCOPIERS These are female because, once turned off it takes a while to warm them up again. They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed but can wreck havoc if you push the wrong buttons.

TYRES Tyres are male because they go bald easily and are often over inflated.

HOT AIR BALLOONS Also a male object because to get them to go anywhere you have to light a fire under their bums.

SPONGES These are female because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.

WEB PAGES Female, because they are constantly being looked at and are frequently getting hit on.

TRAINS Definitly male because they use the same old lines for picking up people

EGG TIMERS these are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom

HAMMERS Male, because in the last 5000 years they've hardly changed at all and are occassionally handy to have around.

Any more?? h34r:

Snaik Guest

Jeezo you an Aussie Burd!

h34r:

What a great concept! I shall pay close attention to various objects and allocate their sexuality from now on

Roving Rangies Guest

There is no contest really, everyone knows that superior objects are females!!

Without Eve, No Adam!!

nobbynobbs Guest

not looking for an argument but it was the other way around.... without adam's rib no eve!!!

Roving Rangies Guest

No HEN no egg!

keehotee Guest

Actually, I think you'll find the rooster came first (as usual), then promptly fell asleep........ :unsure:

nobbynobbs Guest

well the simplest form of life (other than traffic wardens) is a single cell which an egg is so the egg was there first.... but as an egg is sexless not sure what that proves.!

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Mar 5 2007, 05:16 AM
    not looking for an argument but it was the other way around.... without adam's rib no eve!!!
    And what did Eve do with Adams ribs??? Why she knocked up a tasty BBQ sauce and grilled them over an open fire.............................and so began our loveable BBQ's, thanks Adam, that'll teach you for thinking you can get one over a woman!

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by keehotee@Mar 5 2007, 12:41 PM
    Actually, I think you'll find the rooster came first (as usual), then promptly fell asleep........ :unsure:
    I soooooo wish you had a thanks button around here.........that was a most excellent post!

keehotee Guest

well thank you for pushing my button cacherelle....

nobbynobbs Guest

don't encourage him!!!! :lol:

so eve was the typical woman then? gets given something for a purpose and then uses it for something entirely different? LOL

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Mar 24 2007, 04:34 AM
    don't encourage him!!!! :lol:

so eve was the typical woman then? gets given something for a purpose and then uses it for something entirely different? LOL
    Yep, it's called multi-tasking, course a TOTALLY alien concept for you men :P

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by keehotee@Mar 24 2007, 12:21 AM
    well thank you for pushing my button cacherelle....
    LOL not sure what's set you off there keehotee.....................I couldn't find your button :P

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle+Mar 25 2007, 12:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cacherelle @ Mar 25 2007, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nobbynobbs@Mar 24 2007, 04:34 AM
    don&#39;t encourage him&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Yep, it&#39;s called multi-tasking, course a TOTALLY alien concept for you men :P [/b][/quote]
    better to do one job well than get distracted trying to do several.... and they wonder why we finish first &#33;&#33;&#33; concentrate on one thing at a time. :lol:

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Mar 25 2007, 05:17 AM

better to do one job well than get distracted trying to do several.... and they wonder why we finish first &#33;&#33;&#33; concentrate on one thing at a time. :lol:
    Tried that ........................................BORRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRING&#33;&#33;&#33; :P :lol:

nobbynobbs Guest

not necessarily..... depends on the job you are doing :lol:

cacherelle Guest

OOOOOEEERRRR thought you were all well behaved on here&#33;&#33;

Oh sorry did you mean just holding the GPS and looking at it blankly??? :P :P :P

KathyXB Guest

Blimey - only been without internet for 5 days and it looks like I&#39;ve missed quite a bit around here&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle@Mar 26 2007, 07:42 PM

Oh sorry did you mean just holding the GPS and looking at it blankly??? :P :P :P
    well behaved? hope not&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

no one&#39;s told me off yet&#33; h34r:

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by KathyXB@Mar 27 2007, 04:50 AM
    Blimey - only been without internet for 5 days and it looks like I&#39;ve missed quite a bit around here&#33;
    EEEEEEK how did you cope???

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs+Mar 27 2007, 04:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nobbynobbs @ Mar 27 2007, 04:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cacherelle@Mar 26 2007, 07:42 PM

no one&#39;s told me off yet&#33; h34r: [/b][/quote]
    YET being the operative word there&#33; :P :P :P

KathyXB Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle+Mar 27 2007, 09:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cacherelle @ Mar 27 2007, 09:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KathyXB@Mar 27 2007, 04:50 AM
    EEEEEEK how did you cope??? [/b][/quote]
    Not very well with the anger at virgin media (all their fault), but managed to find other ways to keep amused&#33; <_<

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle+Mar 27 2007, 10:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cacherelle @ Mar 27 2007, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Mar 27 2007, 04:55 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-cacherelle
    @Mar 26 2007, 07:42 PM

no one&#39;s told me off yet&#33; h34r:
    YET being the operative word there&#33; :P :P :P [/b][/quote]
    i think i&#39;m being given enough rope to hang myself&#33;&#33;&#33;

that or they just feel sorry for such a deranged individual and can&#39;t bring themselves to say anything. :

nobbynobbs wrote:
    i think i&#39;m being given enough rope to hang myself&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Here ya go...

:P :lol:
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

nobbynobbs Guest

: :

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

Roving Rangies Guest

Don&#39;t you just love a coward Bill&#33;

He asked for the rope, got it and then Nobby just looks worried.

nobbynobbs Guest

worried? that was me trying to throttle myself&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

KathyXB Guest

But it is true, isn&#39;t it, that us girlies are better at multi-tasking? :unsure:

keehotee Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It&#39;s all subjective, isnt it?

Alice Band Guest

Originally posted by keehotee@Apr 2 2007, 05:57 AM
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    *cough*

Try this battle of the sexes driving test and find out
    Battle of the sexes driving test

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band@Apr 2 2007, 01:07 PM

*cough*

Try this battle of the sexes driving test and find out
    Battle of the sexes driving test
    LMAO that&#39;s okay if you&#39;re any good at playing pc games&#33; :P

I&#39;m shite hot at parking, and have taught many blokes..............................but then I used to go pick up cars from the docks as a job whilst at Uni, and we used to have to climb in through the window to get in them, and use a shoehorn to park them again at the other end..............and get back out through the window again&#33;&#33;

Aww I miss that job, used to drive MR2&#39;s, GTO&#39;s, FTO&#39;s, Civics, all sorts of Jap imports, although the Enima used to worry me&#33;

:lol:

KathyXB Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle@Apr 3 2007, 11:56 AM
    although the Enima used to worry me&#33;
    I find most people are a little apprehensive of those&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

cacherelle Guest

LMAO what a flaming stooopid name for a car eh?

LOL just HAD to be a man to come up with a name like that&#33; :P

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle+Apr 3 2007, 11:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cacherelle @ Apr 3 2007, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alice Band@Apr 2 2007, 01:07 PM

[/URL]
    but then I used to go pick up cars from the docks as a job whilst at Uni, and we used to have to climb in through the window to get in them, and use a shoehorn to park them again at the other end..............and get back out through the window again&#33;&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    so you stole cars for a living while at uni? sounds about right&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 3 2007, 06:33 PM

so you stole cars for a living while at uni? sounds about right&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:
    LOL yeah AND I even washed them&#33;&#33; :P

nobbynobbs Guest

so a sort of karma thief then? doing good things to balance all the bad thieves? you&#39;d steal them clean them and drop them off again&#33;

did you used to break into peoples houses and tidy up? :lol:

Alice Band Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 4 2007, 03:43 AM
    Can you break into mine and tidy my house up? :unsure: :P

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 4 2007, 04:43 AM

Well I used to clean up................does that count??

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band@Apr 4 2007, 11:13 AM

Can you break into mine and tidy my house up? :unsure: :P
    I&#39;ll do yours...........................if you do mine&#33;