Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Geography

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alice Band Guest

Geography of a woman

Between the ages of 18 - 21 a woman is like Africa or Australia.>> Half discovered, half wild and naturally beautiful with bushland around the fertile deltas.

Between the ages of 21 - 30 a woman is like America or Japan.>> Completely discovered, very well developed and open to trade with cash or cars.

Between the ages of 30 - 35, she is like India or Spain.>> Very hot, relaxed and convinced of its own beauty.

Between the ages of 35 - 40 a woman is like France or Argentina.>> She may have been half destroyed during the war but can still be a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between the ages of 40 - 50 she is like Yugoslavia or Iraq.>> She lost the war and is haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between the ages of 50 - 60 she is like Russia or Canada.>> Very wide, quiet and the borders are practically unpatrolled but the frigid climate keeps people away.

Between the ages of 60 - 70 a woman is like England or Mongolia.>> With a glorious and all conquering past but alas no future.

After 70, they become Albania or Afghanistan.>> Everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

The Geography of a Man

Between the ages of 15 - 70 a man is like Zimbabwe.

Ruled by a dick.

nobbynobbs Guest

amen to that!!!!! :lol:

good job i'm still a big kid!!!

nobbynobbs Guest

geography has always been a favourite topic of mine :lol:

though trying to unwravel the underlying structures in a woman is a damn site harder than landscapes and with bigger penalties if you get it wrong :unsure:

I thought men were ruled by women.
    We like Greens

Alice Band Guest

Originally posted by t.a.folk@Mar 20 2007, 09:30 AM
    I thought men were ruled by women.
    I'm going back to my cave h34r:

nobbynobbs Guest

not where i come from they aren't