Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: What's your favourite type of cache?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cache and Dash

3 10.71%
  • Multi Caches

3 10.71%
  • Puzzle Caches

2 7.14%
  • Caches in strange/difficult places to get to

6 21.43%
  • Virtual Caches

0 0%
  • Big Caches with lots of top quality goodies in

2 7.14%
  • Like them ALL

12 42.86%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite caches

cacherelle Guest

Just wondering what type of caches are people's favourites as I'm considering placing one, and I'd love to see EVERYONE voting so I get a good picture! :P

nobbynobbs Guest

pretty much anything that gives me an excuse to go for a walk, but i'll pick up micros and cache/dash if they are on the way.

just gets a little frustrating when a great location is wasted with a poorly thought out cache. but then i'm sure that accusation has been leveled at some of mine so... :unsure:

KathyXB Guest

It's all about the trip to the cache not so much the box itself - walking, scrambling, ferreting about in the mud/dark/shrubbery, crossing water, falling in bogs...definitely like those in interesting or difficult places :lol:

(of course I do have a screw loose somewhere)

nobbynobbs Guest

just the one loose? don't you mean only one tightened properly : :lol:

keehotee Guest

Like them all - but to be honest the contents aren't the draw. I have as much fun chasing a big stuffed ammo box as a well thought out and placed micro. The thrill's in the chase......

cacherelle Guest

Hmmm looking like I'll have to really think it out............................bummer! :P

molfrew-mosstoad Guest

Ooops! just clicked the wrong button and wasted our vote..... Really should have woke up first :angry:

We like a well thought out Multi, as we cache with kids it keeps thier interest when you have several short stages rather than a 5 mile hike, also they much prefer a well stocked cache than a micro, for obvious reasons, but we still do all thats available (we only done 2 micros this weekend, they still enjoyed the wooded walks)

We agree with the others about being "well thought out" dont just place for the sake of it, but a good area & walk make all the difference. Its definatly the the chase is better than the cache although I'm not sure the kids would agree!

We have placed 3 caches 1 Trad, 1 Multi & 1 C&D and the one that gets hit the most is the cache & dash!

Alice Band Guest

I like them all. Am I sad?

keehotee Guest

I don't know? Are you sad? Do you want a cuddle?

lol

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band@Apr 4 2007, 11:27 AM
    I like them all. Am I sad?
    LOL well that makes 2 of us!

I like variety in life!

Alice Band Guest

Originally posted by keehotee@Apr 4 2007, 03:23 PM
    I don't know? Are you sad? Do you want a cuddle?
    Awwww, cant remember the last time I had one of those

Mind you, you'd need a stepladder to reach me. Just ask MrsB I think I gave her a fright when I met her for the first time :unsure:

nobbynobbs Guest

gave her a fright the first time? not the second cause she'd learnt her lesson and started running earlier :lol:

Alice Band Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 5 2007, 08:17 PM
    gave her a fright the first time? not the second cause she'd learnt her lesson and started running earlier :lol:
    *Alice loads up and fires her two crossbow bolts at the rapidly vanishing back of Nobby Nobbs*

*Plink* *Plink*
    THUD!

Mwhahahahahaha!!! Gotcha!! h34r: :P

nobbynobbs Guest

:P :P :P

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band@Apr 5 2007, 12:18 AM

Mind you, you'd need a stepladder to reach me. Just ask MrsB I think I gave her a fright when I met her for the first time :unsure:
    Blummin heck, how tall are you???