Come one, how do you eat yours??

Personally I like to lick the top a bit :P

Then bite the end off

Suck that for a bit

Then lick all the goo out :P

And stick the rest in whole! B)

Yummmmmmmmmmmy But I don&#39;t get many&#33; <_<

nobbynobbs Guest

i think i&#39;m going to explode trying to not say anything....

can&#39;t eat the things due to the chocolate

Sorry, but I really don&#39;t like them... too sweet and icky.

I think I&#39;d be tempted if they made them like After 8 Mints... Dark choc shell and a mint filling

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by Mrs Blorenge@Apr 6 2007, 10:37 AM

I think I&#39;d be tempted if they made them like After 8 Mints... Dark choc shell and a mint filling
    Hmmm I think they did make something along those lines at some point :huh:

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 6 2007, 04:32 AM
    i think i&#39;m going to explode trying to not say anything....

Go to the toilet first then&#33; :P

cacherelle Guest

Awww didn&#39;t get a creme egg this year.......................but did get a lovely Green & Blacks egg&#33;

KathyXB Guest

I got c***loads of chocolate from my Mum (ah bless, thanks I&#39;m trying to diet...LOL) so its now safely encarcerated on a high shelf at the home of a non chocolate eater, to prevent my weak willed self scoffing the lot within a few weeks&#33;&#33;&#33; :unsure: : :lol:

keehotee Guest

safely encarcerated on a high shelf at the home of a non chocolate eater
    Are you reading this Granny Weatherwax??????
    LOL

nobbynobbs Guest

trust me , i need to reach to get it. she&#39;ll have trouble and after the amount she&#39;s been eating this week apparently i will be surprised if she wants to eat any for a couple of months&#33;&#33;&#33;

but what position am i in? if i prevent kathy from getting choc she&#39;ll be mad at me... if i let her ...she&#39;ll be mad at me&#33;&#33;&#33;

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 10 2007, 08:13 PM

but what position am i in? if i prevent kathy from getting choc she&#39;ll be mad at me... if i let her ...she&#39;ll be mad at me&#33;&#33;&#33;
    LOL do nothing&#33; You&#39;ve stored it as she wishes.................................just put the ladder away when she leaves it out&#33;

KathyXB Guest

Ladder? Nope if I got that desperate I&#39;d climb up the kitchen cupboards&#33;&#33; So far the will power is holding... B)

Alice Band Guest

Locally I cant escape the chocolate...its reduced everywhere and &#39;on sale&#39; :

Someone lend me blinkers, quick&#33; : *twitch*

nobbynobbs Guest

i don&#39;t know if i should be sad or happy.

i have to avoid it due to migraines but i love the taste and even the smell of the stuff..... but not so much as to put up with the pain. :unsure:

cacherelle Guest

Is that the same with carob?? :unsure:

wizard1974uk Guest

I just bite the end off it

nobbynobbs Guest

have you ever tried carob?

not particularly pleasant, i&#39;d rather live without.

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 17 2007, 05:12 AM
    have you ever tried carob?

not particularly pleasant, i&#39;d rather live without.
    No is that like rabbit food?

Carob? What does it taste like anything like shockolade?

nobbynobbs Guest

think rabbit food that has been processed ... by a rabbit.

cacherelle Guest

LOL granted it&#39;s not Galaxy, but if you can&#39;t tolerate chocolate then needs must&#33;

Alice Band Guest

I&#39;m quite fond of the 85% cocoa dark chocolate by Lint. Supposed to be good for you too but not everyone is fond of the bitterness.

nobbynobbs Guest

so eat it with a nice donut at the same time &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :wacko:

i love it. i&#39;m just not such a fan of the migraine i&#39;ll get about 20 mins later&#33;&#33;&#33;

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band@May 17 2007, 11:18 PM
    I&#39;m quite fond of the 85% cocoa dark chocolate by Lint. Supposed to be good for you too but not everyone is fond of the bitterness.
    Howabout Green and Blacks Butterscotch??? mmmmm

sorry nobby, not trying to rub it in or owt&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle@May 18 2007, 10:35 AM
    what rub chocolate in&#33;&#33; what a waste and be carefull or we could end up talking about mars bars&#33; :lol:

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs+May 18 2007, 10:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nobbynobbs @ May 18 2007, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cacherelle@May 18 2007, 10:35 AM
    what rub chocolate in&#33;&#33; what a waste and be carefull or we could end up talking about mars bars&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    LMAO have you never heard of body chocolate??? :P :P :P

As for Mars Bars.........................errrrr are we talking Marianne Faithful here???

nobbynobbs Guest

body chocolate.... sorry why play with your food&#33; and i did say be care full or we&#39;d end up talking about them, you&#39;re showing your age now&#33;&#33;&#33; and that was before the extra large ones :lol: :

Alice Band Guest

What d&#39;ja know - I go away from this thread for a while, come back and there is talk about paint on body chocolate and Marianne Faithful

What am I doing wrong?

In the caching chat room we concluded that the ultimate Geocache container was an edible milk chocolate ammo can with chocolate contents :cheers:

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band@May 18 2007, 10:33 PM
    What am I doing wrong?

In the caching chat room we concluded that the ultimate Geocache container was an edible milk chocolate ammo can with chocolate contents :cheers:
    what are you doing wrong? i think you answered that yourself... you went away for a couple of days. did you have a doctors note?

chocolate ammo box... think global warming&#33;

how about a solar powered fridge? camoflaged and hidden in the wilds. nice seal on it so that not a problem animal wise. then you can stock it with all the banned goodies. a selection of real ale, wine, chocolate, just use your imagination&#33;

:cheers:

keehotee Guest

You can&#39;t put real ale in a fridge....&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Cellar temp, and nothing less.... :cheers:

keehotee wrote:
    You can&#39;t put real ale in a fridge....&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Cellar temp, and nothing less....
    Absolutely...&#33;
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

Alice Band Guest

Nothing beats a decent bottle of Trappist Ale from Belgium mmmmmmmmmmmm

nobbynobbs Guest

yes i know that real ale should be in a cellar. cellars are under ground...hence digging required hence can&#39;t place it as a cache. minor compromise. have it in the fridge take it out and let it warm up then drink it.