Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Natural Hazards whilst caching

I had a cache where someone spotted an Adder on a couple of occasions, but this was nothing to this sign spotted whilst caching in Florida recently. Well, it made me laugh....

nobbynobbs Guest

:lol: :lol:

some people just can't help but poke dangerous things with sticks.... well once anyway then they find it harder with an arm missing...

cacherelle Guest

LOL well I would say, when out caching, I'm a natural hazard and far more dangerous than any alligator!!

Alice Band Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 20 2007, 05:10 AM
    some people just can't help but poke dangerous things with sticks.... well once anyway then they find it harder with an arm missing...
    Does that include Keehotee?

*runs for cover*

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band+Apr 25 2007, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alice Band @ Apr 25 2007, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nobbynobbs@Apr 20 2007, 05:10 AM
    some people just can&#39;t help but poke dangerous things with sticks.... well once anyway then they find it harder with an arm missing...
    Does that include Keehotee?

*runs for cover* [/b][/quote]
    he&#39;s ok as long as you have the antidote nearby.... bottles marked " hobgoblin" or similar&#33; :lol:

KathyXB Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 25 2007, 06:42 AM

he&#39;s ok as long as you have the antidote nearby.... bottles marked " hobgoblin" or similar&#33; :lol:
    I keep a bottle in the fridge in case he come knocking on my door...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

According to logs for a certain cache near where I live - Sheep poo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Who's had the accident!!
    Who called the doctor?

nobbynobbs Guest

trust me, sheep poo is more preferable than the poo i stepped in yesterday&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

keehotee Guest

lol

I (nearly) did a cache at the weekend that involved
    1. avoiding a crocodile
    2. walking through waist deep sludge and water for 1/4 of a mile up a dark tunnel

fun fun fun.........