Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dangerouse product....

keehotee Guest

From the letters page on news.bbc.co.uk, following Hugh Grant's altercation with a photographer...

In all the fuss over the slightly foppish A-list star and the beans (Paper Monitor), the role of Tupperware in this unsavoury incident has been entirely overlooked. Isn't it time we had stricter controls on Tupperware sales? A background check, surely, should be an absolute minimum. If a humble bean tub can cause this much trauma, imagine what celebrities armed with salad spinners could do. It hardly bears thinking about.
    Chris, Witney, UK
    Could be bad news for us?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha......... :

keehotee Guest

whoops - I spelt dangerous wrong

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by keehotee@Apr 28 2007, 07:10 AM
    whoops - I spelt dangerous wrong
    LOL I know......................I got confuddled and thought this thread was going to be about Danger Mouse!!!

Alice Band Guest

I thought this thread was about to discuss the horrors of cacher's socks :

Perhaps the next step is to approach said A-Lister and ask him to promote caching for us?
    I'll get me coat.....

its o.k.

we can't afford Tupperware!!

Who's had the accident!!
    Who called the doctor?

nobbynobbs Guest

can't get him to place caches... he'll just do what the letterboxers do on the moor and just throw them towards the nearest rock and hope !!! :lol:

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band@Apr 30 2007, 04:05 PM
    I thought this thread was about to discuss the horrors of cacher's socks :

Hey speak for yourself smelly! :P :P

Alice Band Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle@May 2 2007, 05:18 PM
    Hey speak for yourself smelly! :P :P
    The secret is out at last - that's why I am a lone female cacher h34r:

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band+May 2 2007, 08:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alice Band @ May 2 2007, 08:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cacherelle@May 2 2007, 05:18 PM
    Hey speak for yourself smelly&#33; :P :P
    The secret is out at last - that&#39;s why I am a lone female cacher h34r: [/b][/quote]
    Awww but so am I really, the only reason I have someone accompany is because I bully them into it&#33;&#33;

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle@May 2 2007, 10:03 PM
    Awww but so am I really, the only reason I have someone accompany is because I bully them into it&#33;&#33;
    just watch out... maybe they are just coming along to find a suitable place to hide the evidence&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs+May 3 2007, 05:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nobbynobbs @ May 3 2007, 05:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cacherelle@May 2 2007, 10:03 PM
    just watch out... maybe they are just coming along to find a suitable place to hide the evidence&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    LOL more than likely&#33;&#33; They could hide a bit in each cache...................mind you with the size of me that&#39;s a heck of a lot of caches&#33;&#33;&#33;

Alice Band Guest

I was going to say something at this point but I think I would be slapped by Nobby

nobbynobbs Guest

me slap anyone?

i&#39;m far too nice for that... honest unless you know any stories in which case i deny anything you haven&#39;t got photographic evidence of.... :lol:

or is it you are suggesting i&#39;m smelly &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

cacherelle Guest

LOL is it me or is this thread weird??? :unsure:

No offence keehotee..........................but it&#39;s gone from celebrities committing assault with Tupperware, to Danger Mouse, then socks, on to smelly people, to being chopped up and put in Tupperware, through to nobby going round slapping people :lol: :lol: :lol:

keehotee Guest

Cool.......

It could lead to a "6 degrees of separation" thread - like what they have on the GC.com big forum. (Get from Tupperware to slappers in 6 moves or less)