Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Natural Hazards whilst caching

I had a cache where someone spotted an Adder on a couple of occasions, but this was nothing to this sign spotted whilst caching in Florida recently. Well, it made me laugh....

Caching since 2001
    Founder member of GAGB (2003)
    Committee (2003-2013)
    Chair of GAGB (2010-2012)
    Negotiator of 18 Landowner Agreements
    GAGB Friend

nobbynobbs Guest

:lol: :lol:

some people just can't help but poke dangerous things with sticks.... well once anyway then they find it harder with an arm missing...

cacherelle Guest

LOL well I would say, when out caching, I'm a natural hazard and far more dangerous than any alligator!!

Alice Band Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 20 2007, 05:10 AM
    some people just can't help but poke dangerous things with sticks.... well once anyway then they find it harder with an arm missing...
    Does that include Keehotee?

*runs for cover*

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by Alice Band+Apr 25 2007, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alice Band @ Apr 25 2007, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nobbynobbs@Apr 20 2007, 05:10 AM
    some people just can&#39;t help but poke dangerous things with sticks.... well once anyway then they find it harder with an arm missing...
    Does that include Keehotee?

*runs for cover* [/b][/quote]
    he&#39;s ok as long as you have the antidote nearby.... bottles marked " hobgoblin" or similar&#33; :lol:

KathyXB Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@Apr 25 2007, 06:42 AM

he&#39;s ok as long as you have the antidote nearby.... bottles marked " hobgoblin" or similar&#33; :lol:
    I keep a bottle in the fridge in case he come knocking on my door...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

According to logs for a certain cache near where I live - Sheep poo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Who's had the accident!!
    Who called the doctor?

nobbynobbs Guest

trust me, sheep poo is more preferable than the poo i stepped in yesterday&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

keehotee Guest

lol

I (nearly) did a cache at the weekend that involved
    1. avoiding a crocodile
    2. walking through waist deep sludge and water for 1/4 of a mile up a dark tunnel

fun fun fun.........