Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello

redtalut Guest

This is my first post and i would just like to say hello and where have i been to miss out on all this fun. Thanks to those whose caches i have found, grrrr to those i couldnt, and get ready to the rest of you as I am coming to find yours ASAP.

:cheers: opcorn:

oh and anyone caching around the Dereham area 26th to 28th may come to the beer festival.
    co-ordinates available if you need them.

Brian (redtalut)

nobbynobbs Guest

welcome to the site. nevermind that you've only just found us. better late than never.

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by redtalut@May 21 2007, 01:30 PM

oh and anyone caching around the Dereham area 26th to 28th may come to the beer festival.

Oh no don't tell my First Mate that...................he'd be there in a shot!

Welcome :socool:

I'm afraid Dereham's a bit far for me to come for a pint or seven, but welcome to GAGB! :cheers:
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

redtalut Guest

Thanks for all your greetings hope i can live up to them.
    opcorn: :cheers: :socool:

Originally posted by redtalut@May 21 2007, 12:30 PM
    This is my first post and i would just like to say hello and where have i been to miss out on all this fun. Thanks to those whose caches i have found, grrrr to those i couldnt, and get ready to the rest of you as I am coming to find yours ASAP.

:cheers: opcorn:

Brian (redtalut)

Hi Brian I have just read your post and I see you are in Dereham, I'm just down the road just outside Kings Lynn, maybe we could link up some time

regards

Derek

redtalut Guest

Hi Derek
    Yes would be nice to meet someone from on here, I need all the help i can get, maybe even have a group meet somewhere and exchange tips and advice over a beverage doesnt seem to be a smiley for a coffee? . hope to hear from norfolk cacher's with their thoughts on this as norfolk always seems to be the last to get on the bandwagon for events, or i have missed one somewhere?
    redtalut (brian)

redtalut wrote:
    doesnt seem to be a smiley for a coffee?
    No sooner said than done... :coffee:

---
    Bill, Chairman GAGB
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

molfrew-mosstoad Guest

Originally posted by redtalut@May 21 2007, 01:30 PM

Brian (redtalut)

Hi Brian & welcome...

We're not a million miles away from you at Diss..

We would be interested in meeting at the festival only thing is its our oldest daughters birthday, so dont think we can fit it in, with partys,sleepovers & excersions!! :wacko:

Maybe next time keep us posted please....

redtalut Guest

Hope she enjoys her birthday as much as me, mine will be spent at the beer festival on sunday, what a way to spend it. :P :cheers: then :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: thanks bill

Hi redtalut and Vsatnavinakilt, I live between Dereham and Kings lynn so if either of you need any help email me through my profile, though at the mo I am only checking my e's once or twice a week as I have no internet access at home for a while.

Fiona :socool:

redtalut Guest

Thanks for the offer Fiona, would love some advice and help, just loading maps onto my new toy then going to try it out.
    Brian
    :socool:

molfrew-mosstoad Guest

Originally posted by redtalut@May 24 2007, 12:32 AM
    Hope she enjoys her birthday as much as me, mine will be spent at the beer festival on sunday, what a way to spend it. :P :cheers: then :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: thanks bill
    Thanks, I'm sure she will.... Enjoy your day :cheers: