Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Which school stereotype are you?

cacherelle Guest

Here's a fun quiz to see what you were like at school!

School Stereotype

cacherelle Guest

BTW it got me spot on.........................The Punk Rocker!

nobbynobbs Guest

it was a long time ago.... i didn't have any good advice...... i have (hopefully) changed..... we were poor!! ..... nerd

keehotee Guest

heh - I was the punk rocker - but not the girly one with pink hair......... :lol:

Which Of The Seven Highschool Stereotypes Are You?

My Results:

The Punk Rocker

Edge + Anarchy= Crazy Hairstyles and Safety Pins

My Results:

The Artist

Creativity + Paint = Unique Style And A Portfolio

:unsure: Yeah... hmmmm... O.K... About 30+ years ago, me at a very cool party, St Ives, Cornwall.
    Maybe.
    (My hair was wavy-er,tho )

Apparently I was The Hippy Child (Freedom Of Speech + Weed = Dreads and Linens)... Hmmm... h34r:

​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

molfrew-mosstoad Guest

Looks like I'm a punk rocker too but question 6 didnt have a "didnt work" answer to tick so that may throw things a bit :

redtalut Guest

Aparently I am a hippy child "Freedom Of Speech + Weed = Dreads and Linens " doesnt seem right but then dont know what the other categories were.

:coffee:

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@May 26 2007, 05:26 AM
    it was a long time ago.... i didn't have any good advice...... i have (hopefully) changed..... we were poor!! ..... nerd
    I must be old as I couldn't even answer half the questions on account CD's didn't exist and like Mr. Nobb's our family were as poor as church mice...

So nerdy poor white bread eating trash from the wrong side of the tracks we were

...in fact we all used to live in a shoe box on the M1, we used to eat gravel for us tea and every night our father would kill us... (for all you Monty Python fans out there :socool: )

P.S. But now I am extremely well paid and don't give stuff

P.P.S. If that's you Bill D you are hot!

P.P.P.S. If thats you Mrs Blorenge you are doubly hot.

My Results:

The Nerd (that makes me cleverer than you and Bill Gates is filthy rich whilst James Dean lost his head)

Scholarships (yeah right :lol: ) + Computer Games (yeah right :lol: )= No Taste In Clothing (couldn't afford em )

However this pic makes me look a little like Johhny Depp

Rebble Guest

Looking further on this website http://www.quiztron.com/tests/gensomaden_s..._quiz_21295.htm

I much prefer this quiz.

Which Gensomaden Saiyuki character are you?

My Results:

Genjo Sanzo

You are a type of person who could easily be annoyed and gets mad most of the time. But you are also a calm charismatic being.

Rebble Guest

This ones more accurate though

what kind of flower are you?

My Results:

Hibiscus

You are very exotic with the need for adventure yet you love the serenity of home!

Originally posted by Rebble@May 27 2007, 12:13 PM
    "You are a type of person who could easily be annoyed and gets mad most of the time. But you are also a calm charismatic being."

"You are very exotic with the need for adventure yet you love the serenity of home!"

I feel they're hedging their bets...

I have no idea what a Gensomaden Saiyuki is... but anything for a giggle...

Sha Gojyo

You are a reliable friend. You're always there to help your friends whenever they're in need, eventhough sometimes you can make them pretty annoyed.

That does look a bit like my image from the Which High School type are you? Quiz... so it must be right!

KathyXB Guest

Hmm. Apparently I was an Emo kid. However since Emo is much younger a definition than I am in years (and post-dates my time at school by at least 15 years) I think its approximated...but I was a bit of a goth... h34r:

redtalut Guest

Oh No this is just like me..not

well 3 out of 4 right anyway
    Everyone trusts you for you are a well-mannered, smart, and polite friend. People always look up to you when there's trouble.

what fun

nobbynobbs Guest

but rebble i'm not stonking rich.... look at my avatar... do i look like johhny depp?

so where did i go wrong?

might have something to do with the "must try harder" that appeared a lot....

as regards all the others.... i dread to look what they think i might be!!

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@May 27 2007, 07:10 PM
    but rebble i'm not stonking rich.... look at my avatar... do i look like johhny depp?

so where did i go wrong?

might have something to do with the "must try harder" that appeared a lot....

as regards all the others.... i dread to look what they think i might be!!
    Ah but my dear Nobb's have you seen Johnny in his latest epic (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Stick a silly hat on Nobby and you too could be that man (albeit without either his cash or international fan base :socool: )

But what is fame? One mans dream and another mans burden :coffee:

P.S. Look at my avatar (where did I go wrong? and no jokes about having a cute pussy (CAT&#33)

nobbynobbs Guest

now that's an image i can live with..... not seen it yet ( has been suggested as a bit long and not as good, any reviews?)

"But what is fame? One mans dream and another mans burden "

i'm willing to carry that weight.... well ok maybe not the fame but the cash wouldn't be bad.

and as if i would make any smutty jokes regarding your avatar....if there was a halo smilie i would use it all the time... completely innocent me.... :wacko:

Apparently I was a nerd, but I was a daybug at a boarding school. However when I look at my out of school life it looks a bit different!
    Who's had the accident!!
    Who called the doctor?

nobbynobbs wrote:
    if there was a halo smilie i would use it all the time...
    There ya go, Matt...! :halo:

​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

nobbynobbs Guest

excellent! now i can type as many innuendoes as i like and plead innocence :halo:

now did someone mention mrs slocombe and her pussy.... :halo:

I thought you looked sort of soft and fluffy like a kitten when we saw you this afternoon . :lol: h34r:
    We like Greens

Rebble Guest

Originally posted by KathyXB@May 27 2007, 02:47 PM
    Hmm. Apparently I was an Emo kid. However since Emo is much younger a definition than I am in years (and post-dates my time at school by at least 15 years) I think its approximated...but I was a bit of a goth... h34r:
    Actually Emo's (apart fromn having appalling haircuts, crap taste in muzak and the desire to self harm due to emotional angst) date back to the early 80's as they were an off shoot of Punk (emotional hardcore hahaha&#33

So it just goes to show what goes around comes around (in fashion terms anyway)

I had to sack an Emo from work recently on account it(?) did my head in : and they were crap at work :angry: had body odour :angry: and abominable eating habits opcorn: . It's not often I have to do the Alan Sugar routine but this one needed to get themselves sorted out :wacko: .

NATIONAL SERVICE IS WHAT THEY NEED!! :socool:

There is only one true Emo:

nobbynobbs Guest

truely a bizarre and slightly worrying bloke... yet very funny.

i think we all have memories of a major fashion faux pas from our youth... though some still suffer from it!!

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs@May 28 2007, 05:54 AM
    now that's an image i can live with..... not seen it yet ( has been suggested as a bit long and not as good, any reviews?)

Saw it at the weekend, brilliant, actually we didn't realise we'd been there that long. TONS of twists and turns so that suited me, altho hard to keep up with them all.......................oh and don't leave before the credits, watch til the very end

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by keehotee@May 26 2007, 06:50 AM
    heh - I was the punk rocker - but not the girly one with pink hair......... :lol:

Arrrgg I could never stand the fake colours........................................d&# 39;ya wanna see what my hair was like in them days?? :

nobbynobbs Guest

Originally posted by cacherelle+Jun 5 2007, 11:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cacherelle @ Jun 5 2007, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-keehotee@May 26 2007, 06:50 AM

Arrrgg I could never stand the fake colours........................................d&# 39;ya wanna see what my hair was like in them days?? : [/b][/quote]
    did they have colour photography back then? :lol:

finally saw pirates.... ending on such a truism.... get married and then only have sex once every ten years, so true :lol:

cacherelle Guest

Originally posted by nobbynobbs+Jun 6 2007, 05:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nobbynobbs @ Jun 6 2007, 05:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by cacherelle@Jun 5 2007, 11:45 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-keehotee
    @May 26 2007, 06:50 AM

Arrrgg I could never stand the fake colours........................................d&# 39;ya wanna see what my hair was like in them days?? :
    did they have colour photography back then? :lol:

finally saw pirates.... ending on such a truism.... get married and then only have sex once every ten years, so true :lol: [/b][/quote]
    LOL yes they did so nerrr...................and the pic is now on my birthday cake&#33;&#33; Looks well cool&#33; :socool:

LMAO@Pirates truism&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: