Avon Valley Nature Reserve
Salisbury City Council
Please follow these guidelines:
- Only geocache packages containing paper and non-hazardous materials can be left on site.
- You must inform Salisbury City Council if you change or add a new location of a geocache.
- You must only place the geocaches in locations that are easily accessible and on main paths around the area.
- When choosing locations and placing the caches, it’s important that nesting birds aren't present or likely to be disturbed.
- The locations you choose for the caches should be safe and not cause people to have to over stretch, climb or access areas which could be dangerous.
- You must inform Salisbury City Council when you remove the geocaches from the area.
- You are fully responsible for the geocaches, Salisbury City Council will not be responsible for any losses or damages.
- Salisbury City Council hold the right to cancel this activity on their land at any time.
Please note Avon Valley Nature Reserve will be undergoing major works in 2022. These are part of flood defences.
All caches will need to be removed before the work begins, there will be public notices nearer the time notifying future closures.
2nd Apr 2021.
Do you have any feedback about this agreement? Click here to submit feedback to the committee.